New grower asking opinions on plant i brought back to life

• Thread starter Brocktongrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Brocktongrower

Brocktongrower

So I'm a new grower and was growing the only seed I had at the time a random seed I got from a friend. So I went out bought 4x4 tent and 5 9watt full spectrum grow led bulbs about 3300k of light a pice from each.got to about 4 a half months into the grow and my wife snapped the main branch the middle of the plant at the top and four other benches.dont ask lol.but I was able to save the only brach that was left standing.one at the bottom of the plant. Since then I have bought more seeds 50 in all 5 strains and now have 7 3 week old seedlings. But I wanna save this one its been about 3 months in ICU of the plant and she looks like she has recovered this is her is she worth saving she only has one branch do you think its cool to have all these tops on one branch

New grower asking opinions on plant i brought back to life
BigCube

BigCube

So I'm a new grower and was growing the only seed I had at the time a random seed I got from a friend. So I went out bought 4x4 tent and 5 9watt full spectrum grow led bulbs about 3300k of light a pice from each.got to about 4 a half months into the grow and my wife snapped the main branch the middle of the plant at the top and four other benches.dont ask lol.but I was able to save the only brach that was left standing.one at the bottom of the plant. Since then I have bought more seeds 50 in all 5 strains and now have 7 3 week old seedlings. But I wanna save this one its been about 3 months in ICU of the plant and she looks like she has recovered this is her is she worth saving she only has one branch do you think its cool to have all these tops on one branch

It should bounce back no problem. Many people do this on perpous. If you have at least 1 node remaining on a plant, it will be fine.

Brocktongrower

Brocktongrower

>this is the plant today
It should bounce back no problem. Many people do this on perpous. If you have at least 1 node remaining on a plant, it will be fine.
Thanks man appreciate your comment

Brocktongrower

Brocktongrower

Please explain how a light that is clearly pink/blue would be considered full spectrum
It's full spectrum because what I have there is a mix between white and blue and purple light I just have both lights on at the same time So that it had every spectrum for the plant but I have since changed to to H LG 65 vs for vege and I'm actually put 3 when I Flowering

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Ideally plants want a different spectral blend for veg and bloom, BUT, a light with a combined of white and red in the 3500k range can do both quite well. That said, a nice bloom boosting strip during flower can improve bud quality and quantity

hth

Latest posts

Top Bottom