New grower: Branch/trunk rot?

• Thread starter Cregnier86
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cregnier86

Cregnier86

This will be my first year growing and my plants I've been looking very good. They are nice and bushy and green. Today when I was looking at my train wreck plant I realized that the one branch was starting to go Brown. I got it a picture to help describe what I'm talking about. Could somebody please help me and tell me what to do next? I removed the branch because it was hardly holding on to the main trunk. That being said the main trunk does have brown on it as well. Please help

New grower branchtrunk rot
New grower branchtrunk rot 2
Ponky

Ponky

It looks like a fungus. Sulphur is about it. Some places sell stronger stuff. That damage looks pretty significant. Trim off the dead branch. Spray it with your Sulphur mold fighting product. Maybe even alcohol and hydrogen peroxide the area like wound care. Get daylight to shine on the damaged part. But.. honestly. Expect a total loss.

Cregnier86

Cregnier86

Thank you. It's so weird because the whole plant looks very healthy. Except that one area. Which happens to be the main stem. Yikes! Ok thank you

2Bad

2Bad

Behind that main stalk I see a piece off a diff leaf that got clipped off looks just like that maybe the fungus came in through there. Possible Came in from unsterile pruning I would think.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
If you haven’t already, go to YouTube and type in stalk rot Cannabis. There’s a few Hail Marys on there. Good luck.

Top Bottom