New grower first harvest , is it time?

• Thread starter RioGBP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RioGBP

RioGBP

How long do you guys think she’s got? I think maybe another week and 1/2 or so shes on the beginning of week 8 now. This is my first harvest and I’ll say I’m happy with how thick she’s gotten.
It’s some popcorns in there but I think it’s cuz I didn’t train as well as I should have, they didn’t get enough light.
i cut most of the large fan leaves except the ones at the top. She smells great.
let me know if it’s anything else I should do.
I also started flushing.

Panhead59

Panhead59

Use search on here. Good articles telling you when they are ready. Most "hairs" will turn inward and brown. Get a scope (they are cheap) and look at trics on buds.

Bullmark69

Bullmark69

From the looks of it another 2 weeks might put u in the “early but ok” window. Most breeders advertise a short harvest time, and if everything is perfect (which it never is w/ me) the advertised timeline is possible....but 8 weeks is on the early side of even the fastest finishers. If nothing else go week to week and I promise you’ll be glad u did. It looks like those buds have some filling in to do and with that they’ll get denser and more potent

strider26554

strider26554

How long do you guys think she’s got? I think maybe another week and 1/2 or so shes on the beginning of week 8 now. This is my first harvest and I’ll say I’m happy with how thick she’s gotten.
It’s some popcorns in there but I think it’s cuz I didn’t train as well as I should have, they didn’t get enough light.
i cut most of the large fan leaves except the ones at the top. She smells great.
let me know if it’s anything else I should do.
I also started flushing.
One of the best tips I ever received as a young grower was " wait until the hairs have browned and curled inward. then wait until the trichomes have all clouded and a few have turned amber", the all of the new new strains out today and autoflowers starting to dominate, some of that advice may be outdated, but it seems that from watching this forum for a while it still appears to be sage advice. I do know that a jewelers loupe is often not quite enough magnification to actually see the individual calyxes and the different trichs that populate them. so get some kind of magnification in the x100 range.

Top Bottom