New grower first time harvest maybe ready??

• Thread starter BUSHYBUD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BUSHYBUD

BUSHYBUD

Hi all,

New to growing and this is my first grow, these are northern light express, which maybe ready for harvest although the buds are smallish compared to other pics I've seen online, the bottom leaves are beginning to yellow on the bottom of two out three plants and I can see the tricks are nearly all Amber now. Are these ready for harvest, any comments appreciated.

These are pics of buds on three plants,

20210606 233224
20210606 233230
20210606 233256
20210606 233304
GrowHobo

GrowHobo

If they are amber she’s ready. Make sure to check the bud not the sugar leaf. Looks good.

Og_punkgenetics

Og_punkgenetics

Hi all,

New to growing and this is my first grow, these are northern light express, which maybe ready for harvest although the buds are smallish compared to other pics I've seen online, the bottom leaves are beginning to yellow on the bottom of two out three plants and I can see the tricks are nearly all Amber now. Are these ready for harvest, any comments appreciated.

These are pics of buds on three plants,
Best way is the judge by the amber on the caylx. Don't judge by the water leaf. The trichomes on Leaf tend to amber early

Habosabin

Habosabin

Just want to clarify the trics are not the hairs on the bud. You have used a 10x loupe and most your trics are amber?

Top Bottom