New grower having a blast

• Thread starter Hedonisticpsycho
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hedonisticpsycho

Hedonisticpsycho

At 51 years of age I have never grown weed before but once it became legal to grow, I decided to learn how to grow weed so someday I will be self sufficient and not need to buy anymore.
The first plant I grew was from a seed that I found in the weed I had purchased. One lonely seed, no one said it would germinate, but using the paper towel technique it did. I called her Eve. She was robust and I had her all trained out to 11 cola sites, just as I read on posts here. I loved her. Unfortunately I think I stunted her in flower by misusing diy fertilizer. See pick #1

MISTAKE #1
For 50 bucks buy yourself some “weed” fertilizer. There is no comparison for a new grower. 50 bucks will last me at least 5 harvests.
These fertilizer products will help your plants grow strong and healthy. I have 4 happy White Widow plants at week 5 of flower. See pic #2
Happy leaves, for the most part, nice big buds getting bigger every day. 50 bucks prorated over a pound is nothing. You invest so much time and love in growing your babies, DONT skimp on good quality food for your girls.
I even found that once I started fertilizing my girls properly most if not all of my leaf nutrient deficiencies disappeared.

My girls spend most of there time under MARS led lamps, in my office. I have a few fans and a dehumidifier in the office to keep the air quality good but I bring them outside for some real sunshine every day. They don’t really smell too much at all and everyone in my house knows I smoke. I water them when the pots feel light, fertilizer every second watering and they seem very happy.
I have learned soooo much about this wonderful hobby and look forward to being able to grow excellent bud in the future.

Advice to someone thinking about growing there own weed... do it. It is not that difficult and it is very rewarding both spiritually and financially.

New grower having a blast
New grower having a blast 2
Last edited:
TreemanOG

TreemanOG

Nice Grow! The best way to learn is to get out and do it. If you don't make/realize your mistakes, how can you make your end result better next time. If you are really interested in this I would suggest googling the Rhizophagy cycle along with regenerative agriculture(cut fertilizers by over half!).

Hedonisticpsycho

Hedonisticpsycho

Nice Grow! The best way to learn is to get out and do it. If you don't make/realize your mistakes, how can you make your end result better next time. If you are really interested in this I would suggest googling the Rhizophagy cycle along with regenerative agriculture(cut fertilizers by over half!).
Thanks brother.
It’s funny. I will continue to learn and continue to strive to become a better grower with higher yields and better bud, but I am so impressed with the 4 white widow plants and how much bud I’m gonna get that the yield issue seems to be over. My girlfriend and I smoke about an oz a month. We r light smokers. I figure this batch will produce enough bud for a year, and I have 5 lambs breath auto flower in week 4 of veg.
As long as the quality is good I’m laughing and will only need to grow in the spring and summer.
No need for the grow room I built in my tool shed...lol it is way too hot in there to grow in the summer anyways.
This is soooo much fun

82B210C9 00CE 4D18 9BA0 59FCC6D138E2
DF1F1349 DCFB 466D 8CDE 8D16D89B8BC6
623FB448 D232 46FD 8CE0 4FD420F51B52
Hedonisticpsycho

Hedonisticpsycho

Thanks brother.

Top Bottom