New grower here…. Need Thoughts on this plant for 23 days since sprout?

• Thread starter Maximus420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Maximus420

hey y’all do this look average for a auto at 23 days ?
When should I turn the lights to bloom? And are these plants going into flower already? Any helpful advice is appreciated !!!

New grower here need thoughts on this plant for 23 days since sprout
New grower here need thoughts on this plant for 23 days since sprout 2
New grower here need thoughts on this plant for 23 days since sprout 3
New grower here need thoughts on this plant for 23 days since sprout 4
New grower here need thoughts on this plant for 23 days since sprout 5
New grower here need thoughts on this plant for 23 days since sprout 6
New grower here need thoughts on this plant for 23 days since sprout 7
New grower here need thoughts on this plant for 23 days since sprout 8
New grower here need thoughts on this plant for 23 days since sprout 9
New grower here need thoughts on this plant for 23 days since sprout 10
New grower here need thoughts on this plant for 23 days since sprout 11
New grower here need thoughts on this plant for 23 days since sprout 12
New grower here need thoughts on this plant for 23 days since sprout 13
New grower here need thoughts on this plant for 23 days since sprout 14
New grower here need thoughts on this plant for 23 days since sprout 15
New grower here need thoughts on this plant for 23 days since sprout 16
New grower here need thoughts on this plant for 23 days since sprout 17
New grower here need thoughts on this plant for 23 days since sprout 18
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

They look good. Of all the autos ive grown i got around 4-6 weeks before they went into flower. Most were around 4 weeks. Had a few banner autos that went 6 weeks, they were giant.

By the looks of your tops, they should begin the flower stage any day now.

M

Maximus420

They look good. Of all the autos ive grown i got around 4-6 weeks before they went into flower. Most were around 4 weeks. Had a few banner autos that went 6 weeks, they were giant.

By the looks of your tops, they should begin the flower stage any day now.
Thanks. I was worried they were looking small. so I checked grow diaries, And the were looking on track but 23 days in and starting to flower kinda worried me. I think in the next week they will grow in height some ? Does too much light affect the height of a plant or yield ? If it doesn’t have to stretch for light? I assume you will you have a stocky/bulkier yeild if it’s plenty light right?

I’ll take all the experience, and
next time I’ll run a root promoter. do some low stress training. And use RO WATER INSTEAD.

See if it has a difference in yield

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Thanks. I was worried they were looking small. so I checked grow diaries, And the were looking on track but 23 days in and starting to flower kinda worried me. I think in the next week they will grow in height some ? Does too much light affect the height of a plant or yield ? If it doesn’t have to stretch for light? I assume you will you have a stocky/bulkier yeild if it’s plenty light right?

I’ll take all the experience, and
next time I’ll run a root promoter. do some low stress training. And use RO WATER INSTEAD.

See if it has a difference in yield
They should stretch regardless. I went on a 7 day vacation last year and when i came home my buds were pressed into the light and all burned up. The person i had taking care of my plants didnt think to move the light up, and i didnt think to mention it. I don't use RO water. Just plain un ph'd tap water. To much light will causes issues yes, but i dont know anything about blurples because i have always used full spectrum LEDs since i started growing, as blurples hurt my head.

Top Bottom