New grower here. Wanted to introduce myself

• Thread starter Joey82884
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Joey82884

Hey guys new grower here. Just wanted to introduce myself and get some input. My girls are 4-1/2 weeks into flower and they’re just some bag seeds I picked up. Figured if they died, no worries, right?
New grower here wanted to introduce myself
New grower here wanted to introduce myself 2
New grower here wanted to introduce myself 3
New grower here wanted to introduce myself 4

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Hey guys new grower here. Just wanted to introduce myself and get some input. My girls are 4-1/2 weeks into flower and they’re just some bag seeds I picked up. Figured if they died, no worries, right?View attachment 1225733View attachment 1225734View attachment 1225735View attachment 1225736
Welcome to the farm, from experience of growing bag seeds watch for nanners and try not to stress them too much. What are you growing in? And what are you using for nutrients?

J

Joey82884

Welcome to the farm, from experience of growing bag seeds watch for nanners and try not to stress them too much. What are you growing in? And what are you using for nutrients?
I have a 4x4 marshydro tent with a tws2000 light, I have an automated humidifier and dehumidifier, in tent heater that is thermostated multiple fans, I’m growing in fabric pots with coastofmaine soil and foxfarm liquid Nutes.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
just behave!😆😆😆
hey brother welcome to the farm!’
join in on threads, great people here who know how to behave😝

Top Bottom