New grower in need of advice

• Thread starter Kiaiflewis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kiaiflewis

Kiaiflewis

New to growing marijuana but want to be the best I can looking for any advice that can be given on my plants been doing research a while but really would like some advice from a experience grower Iā€™ll attach some pics to this post all advice is appreciated!!!

New grower in need of advice
New grower in need of advice 2
New grower in need of advice 3
New grower in need of advice 4
Kiaiflewis

Kiaiflewis

Worried about those spots on leaves mostly, This is day 39 just wondering how they are looking to a more experienced grower as a while

S

sshortguy1

Are you feeding the plant at all? Sorry If I missed that. Looks okay but probably lacking a bit of magnesium and or calcium.
how can you tell with the colors are off by the grow light? I had many gave me false claims on my plants which not 1 single answer was the correct 1, which I can several causes which can cause leaves to curl up at the ends iron, zinc & what you just mentioned magnesium but I had that too, some of them mentioned a deficiency in 1 plant but wasn't any of that, the light was too powerful for how low I had my light, I had to raise, the only way to be good at this is to read study & memorize b/c looking for help on here can be very tiresome without a person there with you to catch it than on a picture

Homesteader

Homesteader

Calcium is used up pretty quick with cannabis and it is a big part of the make up of the plant. Magnesium is kind of a driver for all of photosynthesis so a little bit often is needed as well. Plant looked fine, I was just asking what your concern was.

growsince79

growsince79

I see what looks like too much N. I'd raise the light and flush, then feed 1/2 dose bloom +calmag. Also a better light would be good.

Kiaiflewis

Kiaiflewis

Are you feeding the plant at all? Sorry If I missed that. Looks okay but probably lacking a bit of magnesium and or calcium.
I am feeding I am using pride lands I do believe they could be use calcium but I appreciate the advice !

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
That first pic He showed, was wondering if that's normal droopy leaves under blurple? The fans looked...... it just seemed kind of Droopy or like the edges we're curling in a little bit and maybe that's normal,I just thought it was only thing I saw that was...catching my eye. I've had plants before that show that ended up having powdery mildew. I'm not saying he has that I'm just asking more experienced people why that caught my eye when I thought it was an immediate issue or if they see what I thought I saw, thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom