New Grower in need of help with first plant.

• Thread starter SamuelMaclay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SamuelMaclay

SamuelMaclay

Hey, first time grower here.

My plant is mango kush and has a little under four weeks and a couple of days ago the base leaves started to get yellow with a few brown patches.

Any idea of what it might be? Been researching, but I don't know if it's the heat, or nitrogen deficiency, or what.

Any kind of help would be appreciated.

Minervajpg
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

The soil is way too wet. You need something like perlite mixed in and maybe ease up on the number of waterings.

SamuelMaclay

SamuelMaclay

The soil is way too wet. You need something like perlite mixed in and maybe ease up on the number of waterings.

Soil was watered before the pic.

I've been watering every two days and it was fine up until a couple days ago. But I do agree that I need perlite, just haven't been able to get it. Thanks.

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

That plant is really small for 4 weeks. This is a comparison.
I would transplant it into something not clear and maybe a gallon or two pot. And post a pic of the roots when you do so we can see please. :)

848AAE1B 73CF 425A B39E 1F9AB53DFE02
716legalgrow

716legalgrow

That plant is really small for 4 weeks. This is a comparison.
I would transplant it into something not clear and maybe a gallon or two pot. And post a pic of the roots when you do so we can see please. :)
That’s your plant at 4 weeks? Mine is at 5. It’s a clone, I don’t know if it’s because I started her in such a large pot. Also ordered a much more expensive, more powerful and all around just better light. Ordered a Philzon 2000 watt light bar style. Been using a cheap Amazon $80 light. Claims it has 1000 watts, think actual power is just 130 watts.

33C571BF D4D0 44AD B759 29CCE3BC932C
716legalgrow

716legalgrow

28 days out of ground plain t8 shop lights
So it was a clone I grabbed off a buddy. He was growing it outdoors before I grabbed it. So I think just from the transition, transplanting, new soil nutrients. Etc it went into shock for a while maybe? Because it should be at about week 5 right now almost 6

Top Bottom