New Grower In The Forum

• Thread starter HeidisGrace
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HeidisGrace

HeidisGrace

Hi there 🙂
I am relatively new to THCFARMER and have made a few posts as I have started my 2020/2021 grow. I'd love to meet some people here and invite you to have a look at my journal to see if it is of interest. I am growing in soil, in the ground for the first time, so I would love to hear from more experienced growers, please and thank you.
Best wishes all.

HeidisGrace

HeidisGrace

Pics or it's just a tall tale.
Hi Trips :) Thanks for the interest! I have a grow journal started. Here are the first three plants in the ground. All three are Transkei origin plants. I have a mystery purple which has just made it's first leaves, and three others germinating. The one is a Durban x Durban landrace (from St Lucia region), one is a Durban x a different Durban x a Transkei landrace, and the final one is straight Transkei landrace. The landraces are from heirloom seeds from a private collection.

DSC 1588 Edit
DSC 1598 Edit
DSC 1600 Edit
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
By the size of the plants I take it your in the Southern Hemisphere , nice line up of strains by the way , thank you very much you can stop by anytime no worries keep us posted on the grow good luck . Od .

Latest posts

Top Bottom