New Grower in Virginia

• Thread starter rockyracoonface
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rockyracoonface

rockyracoonface

These are White Widow Auto. The tall one is 5 weeks. It started outside until 2 weeks. The other two are three weeks.

They are in Fox Farm Ocean Forest. I started giving some bottled Fox Farm Big Bloom about a week ago. I want to keep it simple and possibly keep it organic. My well water has a good ph. I would rather not have to ph the water, etc…

They are looking pretty good I think. I am a little concerned about the yellow leg tips at the top of the plant that has started to flower. It also has two leaves that are dying at the bottom. I know that I over water it but something is saving me on that I guess.

The two younger plants that started inside grew shorter but they are maturing faster. I think maybe they got a lot of light before I started raising the fixture for the older plant. I topped the sixth nodes when it sprouted because I didn’t want to outgrow the tent.

Anyway maybe someone can tell me something if they want.

i
New grower in virginia 2
New grower in virginia 3
New grower in virginia 3
New grower in virginia 4
New grower in virginia

rockyracoonface

rockyracoonface

From studying the forum it seems that it is tip burn from excess nutrients. The pictures are pictures I take in Costa Rica while taking a horticulture class. I like to study horticulture and grow different plants. Pura Vida.

rockyracoonface

rockyracoonface

English is not my native language. Please excuse the mistakes. I copy other posts I see.

Latest posts

Top Bottom