• Thread starter Leftywolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leftywolf

Leftywolf

4x4 tent for veg, 5x5, for flower.
options considered are
1. 2 ac infinity S6s, one in each tent with separate filters
2. 1 ac infinity S8 in the 5x5 with a filter, and exhausting the 4x4 into the 5x5 with a booster fan
(not sure if the booster fan is needed, but i want to extend the life of the S8)

any ideas are welcomed

thoughts?

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

and from floor to ceiling is ...?
LxWxH
its needed for cubic feet per minute - CFM - values
that tells ya the rate of exchange and also matches you up with a fan/blower to handle it.

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

6'11" tall, gorillagrowtents
so 5' x 5' x 6' 11" ?
yes.
that value would be the VOLUME of " AIR within that space. measured in CFM - cubic feet per MINUTE
Then you would factor the exchange rate. How often do you need to refresh the air in the tent.
How many watts are you running? which will give you the amount of heat being generated:
The standard is 1 watt = 3.4 btu's of heat generated per MINUTE.

Then all you do is divide the Volume of air ( which is you CFM ) by how fast you want the "air" swapped out PER MINUTE.

Leftywolf

Leftywolf

thanks for the info,

i'm going with two ac infinity T6s, and Can filters

I know there are less expensive options, but i have a window of opportunity to spend a bit more on what i hope will last a few years.

Dothraki

Dothraki

thanks for the info,

I know there are less expensive options, but i have a window of opportunity to spend a bit more on what i hope will last a few years.
Just a heads up on the AC Infinity T6 that thankfully another member brought to my attention. The auto controller that co es with this does not allow you to set a minimum “always on” speed. So it’ll either be on or off. You need the controller 67 which will do the same thing, but allow you to set a minimum speed instead of it turning off. They look exactly the same in pictures but apparently it’s different. So I ordered the S6 and added the controller 67. It’s $10 more to order this way but seems worth it.

Madmax

Madmax

thanks for the info,

Just make sure the cfm of the filter is bigger than the fan so the fan doesnt struggle..my 5x5 fan has around 720cfm filter is 750cfm rated..

simonkay

simonkay

Sorry to jump in late, does any body have a good ECH number for growing indoors?
Im tryna figure out how often is ideal for the plants so i can buy the right exhaust fan 🙏

Latest posts

Top Bottom