New Grower! Looking for advice on my Pink Kush Clones!

• Thread starter Aubz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aubz

Aubz

I’m a new grower looking for some advice! I have had these plants for about a month and 2 weeks!

I have 4 Pink Kush Clones that have been planted with living soil into 5G fabric pots.

I have utilized a lot of LST, topping & pruning with these plants to increase the yield during the flowering stage as much as I can.

It receives 6.5 ph water every few days or so (usually when the pots feel light)

I have been using Bluesky Organic growing kit for nutrients, and honestly I think they are grea

I spray an insecticidal soap every 3-4 days during low light.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do, looking for honest feedback!

Best,

Aubz

New grower looking for advice on my pink kush clones
New grower looking for advice on my pink kush clones 2
New grower looking for advice on my pink kush clones 3
New grower looking for advice on my pink kush clones 4
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I'd say from here let them bush out. Looks like it should look good as it grows. Get them as much light as you can!

Aubz

Aubz

I'd say from here let them bush out. Looks like it should look good as it grows. Get them as much light as you can!

Hey Milson,

Quick question, when would start to flower these or just wait as the seasons change.

I can switch them to a 12/12 cycle put them in my garage in complete darkness after 12 hours of light

What do you think ?

Also, have you used Mycorrhizal Inoculants before ?

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
To me, the whole point of outdoor is to get huge plants. Unless weather is a concern, I'd let them do their thing. At the very least, with all the training they have had, I would let them double in size before flipping. Maybe another up pot at that point.

Others w outdoor knowledge could prob help more.

Aubz

Aubz

To me, the whole point of outdoor is to get huge plants. Unless weather is a concern, I'd let them do their thing. At the very least, with all the training they have had, I would let them double in size before flipping. Maybe another up pot at that point.

Others w outdoor knowledge could prob help more.

This definitely helps, thank you!

Latest posts

Top Bottom