New grower looking to upgrade.

• Thread starter Jerd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jerd

Jerd

Hello everyone,
Im a new grower. I just successfully completed my first grow and it couldnt have gone better considering there were no major problems.
that being said, I managed to stick a tiny 24x30 in my closet but im learning that 1 plant isnt enough.
I plan to move to a 4x4 tent with a DWC recirculating system (with reservoir) while using neoprene pucks instead of hydroton. BUT, im having troubles finding anything im looking for.
would i be better off building my own? does anyone have any good recommendations? I've spent hours looking and i feel like im getting nowhere.
thank you again!!!!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Hello everyone,
Im a new grower. I just successfully completed my first grow and it couldnt have gone better considering there were no major problems.
that being said, I managed to stick a tiny 24x30 in my closet but im learning that 1 plant isnt enough.
I plan to move to a 4x4 tent with a DWC recirculating system (with reservoir) while using neoprene pucks instead of hydroton. BUT, im having troubles finding anything im looking for.
would i be better off building my own? does anyone have any good recommendations? I've spent hours looking and i feel like im getting nowhere.
thank you again!!!!
Have a look at Aqua Mans set up...is this what you're looking for......he's the man around here, you can't go wrong following him and his advice...

Top Bottom