New grower mid grow advice wanted

• Thread starter Kiwiguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kiwiguy

Kiwiguy

Hey guys first time indoorgrower here can anyone let me know if anything wrong with these plants and how far off i would be to flower, and also how far away should my led be away from tops of plants cheers in advance

4-5 weeks in veg
400w led 4 diaoids samsung
In autopots with coco and perlite
Turned off auto pot now feed by hand
Using cx horticulture products

New grower mid grow advice wanted
New grower mid grow advice wanted 2
2Bad

2Bad

Do they seem a little droopy to you? possible over/underfed. possibly under since its light green. what's your medium? what's your feed/water schedule?

Kiwiguy

Kiwiguy

Ive just switched to feeding once a day because i had nut lockout from the autofeeder not being cleaned out apparently

Med is 70% coco 30%perlite

How often and how much should i be feeding the from the top.

Current feed im giving it 1.6ec

2Bad

2Bad

Ive just switched to feeding once a day because i had nut lockout from the autofeeder not being cleaned out apparently

Med is 70% coco 30%perlite

How often and how much should i be feeding the from the top.

Current feed im giving it 1.6ec
Ok so some people like to feed it alot and keep it near 90% saturated.. so it all depends what you want. Whatever you do make sure you get at least 10-20 percent runoff. At least one feed at morning one in evening once at night since your on a auto feed you can easily do more feedings. Keeping it saturated keeps the roots stable. You're on target for flip right now. You can easily flower it's going to double maybe triple in size depends on the strain but I would give it a few days to recover from the drooping. The drooping should be from the lockout/underfeeding. What time was the pictures taken? They normally droop towards the end of the light cycle which is normal. Whats your nutrients?

Kiwiguy

Kiwiguy

Ive just noticed this on one plant can anyone tell me what it is please

20201021 175418
20210930 224800
20210930 224715
20210930 224732
2Bad

2Bad

I mean it's probably underfed. How many times a day are you feeding.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

White Powdery Mold.
Spray them during the hot part of the day with 505/50 milk water mix

or

1/2 strength, 2 or three treatments.

PlantTherapy
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Make sure you get the part about it being whole vit D Milk, not the 2% or low fat stuff...

2Bad

2Bad

Onece as the soils stil wet
So you water once in the AM then the next morning you come back and it's still soaked? If the large fan leaves aren't dark green it's underfed . Supposed to keep coco at LEAST 90 percent saturation.

Kiwiguy

Kiwiguy

So you water once in the AM then the next morning you come back and it's still soaked? If the large fan leaves aren't dark green it's underfed . Supposed to keep coco at LEAST 90 percent saturation.
Awsome thanks for that mate should i feed them twice a day or do i feed them in the am then just give them water in the pm

2Bad

2Bad

Awsome thanks for that mate should i feed them twice a day or do i feed them in the am then just give them water in the pm
Feed once in AM and once a couple hours before dark. Feeding both times.

Top Bottom