New grower, need a little help and input

• Thread starter mendolaa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mendolaa

mendolaa

So I decided i just wanted to giving growing a bit of a try so i bought a likesuns uv light, a 30x18x36 vivosun tent, and some jiffypop planters to start. I keep the inside at around 70 degrees at 50-60% humidity. At first my plants seemed to be doing alright but now theyre curling downwards and some are getting yellow/browinsh spots and im not sure what the problem is this being my first grow. Anybody out there that can give me some tips on watering amount, nutrients, and pretty much the basics?

New grower need a little help and input
New grower need a little help and input 2
New grower need a little help and input 3
Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Also too young to add any nutrients wait for 3rd or 4th leave node.

but definitely get it out of the paper cup. There bad juju

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
overwatering is suffocating the roots and killing them slowly, probably best to start over..
or just let it completely dry out before adding more water. no nutrients are needed yet, but they maybe goners or just be a problematic grow..

mendolaa

mendolaa

overwatering is suffocating the roots and killing them slowly, probably best to start over..
or just let it completely dry out before adding more water. no nutrients are needed yet, but they maybe goners or just be a problematic grow..
What would be the right amount like exactly to give there at this point in their growth?

Top Bottom