New grower need advice.... ASAP

• Thread starter Weezy55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Weezy55

Weezy55

How does she look to you more advanced growers I'm a rookie in this game I need input pls help

New grower need advice asap
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Give it 2 liters of water. A good soaking.
See what you think in a few hours. A plant this size could easily require a liter a day.
You will have to check on it and see what it needs at least twice a day.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

The plant just looks wilted because it's dry. I'd say give it a good watering. Give it 12 hours and see if it's perked up. Please describe all natural for me.
Do you fertilize it? if so with what? Tea or other amendments? Add compost? Give me an Idea what your feeding it.

TSD

TSD

Looks so very thirsty. You have to increase what you water as they get bigger, especially in flower.

RavynJax

RavynJax

First and foremost, fill that pot to 1/2 inch below the rim with dirt when you plant. Plants have a large root wad and need all the space they can get to grow and produce. Water that sucker! Check your pots for dryness, when you first fill a pot with soil, lift it to get a general idea of how much it weighs dry, then water the soil and lift it to get an idea of how much it weighs wet. Use the weight as a guide when growing to determine if your plant needs watered. I believe you bloomed this one too soon and therefore you will get a reduced volume of bud. On another note, when your growing, once your plant reaches 10 to 12 inches in height, top the plant, when it reaches 16 to 18 inches top the plant again. This will give you an excellent chance to produce 2 to 4 cola's. Once you get good at this procedure you can easily force a plant to produce 6 to 8 cola's.

BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

Im not a growpro BUT Im guilty of overwatering and NEVER has mine looked like that. Id say its thirsty from the looks of it. When was the last time you watered and how much are you giving it?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

The leaves are soft. This is constant over watering.

Get a soil probe for moisture.

Read these;
Basic Watering

Watering SOIL

When to Water
How to Water
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

And you need more drainage in the pot.
If it does not drain properly, then you will get root rot.
And root rot often starts off looking like this.
I bet the humidity in the room is really high.

Last edited:
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
You’re not growing in the bathroom are you? I remember the first time I grew, I read so much my brain hurt, but I did it.. lots of good advice above.. good luck
Burnz

Latest posts

Top Bottom