New grower, need help

• Thread starter Ganjakisan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ganjakisan

Ganjakisan

Hi All I am a first time grower and i have ran into multiple problem which i am not able to identify on internet.

My growing specs
1.2*1.2*2 grow tent
600w HPS bulb- Currently bring used at 400w to lower temperature
1 humidifier
2 circulation fans
2* 12 litre pots
1 in line fan with carbon filter
Coco medium
Growing Auto Purple Amnesia
Nutrients: 1ml/ltr of Shogun coco Part A&B at consistent ph of 5.8
Watering everyday
Current stage week 5th vegetative
Temperature 25-35c
humidity between 35-50%
Light 23 hr
Fungicide used cannacure since last 2 weeks twice every week

I have ran into multiple problem, and i am having hard time zeroing in to one route cause of the problem, i ma not sure if the issue is related to over heating, over watering, leaf septoria (yellow spots), broad mites (blistering), calmag deficiency ( some brown spots), or other bugs( green perlite and chewing of leaves.

So i don't know whats going on but i nerd some guidance on how to fix my plant before its too late.

New grower need help
New grower need help 2
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Over watering, and low humidity, the vapor density is off causing root zone lock. Grab a vpd chart and see what yr zone is. The curling is indicative of a root zone that is too wet, but coco usually we don’t see this so I’m leaning towards the issue of the plants ability to uptake water/nutes.
No septoria, but I do see early mag and potassium deficiencies.
the npk ratio on your nutrients line may not have ample potassium in the veg growth, u can use 1/4 dose of flower nutes once every 3rd veg feed to compensate.
Heat is another issue, is there an option to run cooler air across the HPS bulb?
Do look into CMH bulbs as they run cooler and can be flowered with as well, they have improved spectrum and par now. And uses less energy.

Ganjakisan

Ganjakisan

Over watering, and low humidity, the vapor density is off causing root zone lock. Grab a vpd chart and see what yr zone is. The curling is indicative of a root zone that is too wet, but coco usually we don’t see this so I’m leaning towards the issue of the plants ability to uptake water/nutes.
No septoria, but I do see early mag and potassium deficiencies.
the npk ratio on your nutrients line may not have ample potassium in the veg growth, u can use 1/4 dose of flower nutes once every 3rd veg feed to compensate.
Heat is another issue, is there an option to run cooler air across the HPS bulb?
Do look into CMH bulbs as they run cooler and can be flowered with as well, they have improved spectrum and par now. And uses less energy.

Hey Jack,

Above makes a lot of sense, i compared my my environment to vpd chard and its way off green zone, i don't have fan cooled bulb or anything to cool my light, is it advisable to reduce watt to 400 from 600, i did it before but again increased it to 600 to not lose on any yields, its strange i am giving same condition and feed to both plants and they have turned out to be completely different.

Ganjakisan

Ganjakisan

Couple of question here, I just have a month and a half at my current place, is there any way i can fasten up the process of flowering and get them to mature as quickly as possible? One of my plant has grown enough and i am not worried about yeild anymore, just want to harvest ASAP

One of my plant have half the pistils turned orange and trichromes i see most of them as cloudy, but still have some transparent ones. Is it a good time to flush?

IMG 20200714 202325
IMG 20200714 202934
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Couple of question here, I just have a month and a half at my current place, is there any way i can fasten up the process of flowering and get them to mature as quickly as possible? One of my plant has grown enough and i am not worried about yeild anymore, just want to harvest ASAP

One of my plant have half the pistils turned orange and trichromes i see most of them as cloudy, but still have some transparent ones. Is it a good time to flush?
No.
Those plants have at least another month if not more. Plenty of new white pistils. You’re checking the trichs on the leafs which always mature faster than the one on your buds. No need to rush it. You will thank yourself after you take your first toke.
Burnz

Latest posts

Top Bottom