New Grower! NEED HELP

• Thread starter sonnyexotics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sonnyexotics

Hey y’all,

I got a 10x10 tent, luxx 630w cmh light, royal gold tupur coco, Athena nutes proline, fed at 2.5EC watering 250ml per 1 gallon pot twice a day. Not sure about ppm or PH since my blue labs pen didn’t work right out the box. Hopefully they can send me a new one. Day temp is 80°F and 70-75% RH. Night temp is the same but humidity is 50-60% since I haven’t ran a water line to my Humidifier yet.

A few concerns, some of the leaf tips are curling up and yellowing, also they’re stretching too much I feel like. I don’t think it’s light burn since my light is at the highest it can be. Might be Nute burn. Not sure. When I got the clones, the grower said his worker didn’t water them for 4 days so he just gave them to me to bring back. Looking for any advice, not expecting a perfect run but I’ll do anything to make it perfect!
New grower need help 2
New grower need help

New grower need help 2
New grower need help 5

New grower need help 3
New grower need help 4
Perrin6363

Perrin6363

Holy shit that's a lot of plants! I'm a first time grower too, just wanted to wish you good luck on your grow. Someone will get back to you soon. I bet you're right about nute burn though. That's what most people told me when I had some tip burn. I wish I'd have went with a bigger tent from the start. That 10x10 would be a dream. Good luck with everything bro.

S

sonnyexotics

Holy shit that's a lot of plants! I'm a first time grower too, just wanted to wish you good luck on your grow. Someone will get back to you soon. I bet you're right about nute burn though. That's what most people told me when I had some tip burn. I wish I'd have went with a bigger tent from the start. That 10x10 would be a dream. Good luck with everything bro.
Thank you sir! This 10x10 is worth it, but when I upgrade I'll most likely grab the gorilla tent brand. I'd give Vivosun a 6/10, and would not recommend unless you buy one used that's cheap.

Like2Grow

Like2Grow

Hey y’all,

I got a 10x10 tent, luxx 630w cmh light, royal gold tupur coco, Athena nutes proline, fed at 2.5EC watering 250ml per 1 gallon pot twice a day. Not sure about ppm or PH since my blue labs pen didn’t work right out the box. Hopefully they can send me a new one. Day temp is 80°F and 70-75% RH. Night temp is the same but humidity is 50-60% since I haven’t ran a water line to my Humidifier yet.

A few concerns, some of the leaf tips are curling up and yellowing, also they’re stretching too much I feel like. I don’t think it’s light burn since my light is at the highest it can be. Might be Nute burn. Not sure. When I got the clones, the grower said his worker didn’t water them for 4 days so he just gave them to me to bring back. Looking for any advice, not expecting a perfect run but I’ll do anything to make it perfect!

I would cut nutes very seriously for now although if you burnt them 2 weeks ago the damage stays until the new growth takes over. Doing too much doesn't make it perfect, it wrecks it.

As for how the plants are growing you don't mention little things like strain, when they were planted, how long you've had them. The positive in this is they are still alive.

S

sonnyexotics

I would cut nutes very seriously for now although if you burnt them 2 weeks ago the damage stays until the new growth takes over. Doing too much doesn't make it perfect, it wrecks it.

As for how the plants are growing you don't mention little things like strain, when they were planted, how long you've had them. The positive in this is they are still alive.
The strain is Gush Mints, I planted them from the rockwool clone cubes into 1 gallon pots on last Sunday 06/19/22, I've had them since Sunday. They are in day 5 veg right now, most of them are doing good, only a few of them are not doing as well as others

Ilike2grow

Ilike2grow

I can say with 100% positivity that you have light burn. You said you hung it as high as you can. But do you have a dimming switch? Turn it down to 40%. With my light anything above 40% burns them and yours are showing classic signs of burns.

Top Bottom