New grower, need suggestions please!

• Thread starter Terpicanna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Terpicanna

Terpicanna

Hi everyone, I’m a new grower and my baby is just starting to pick up on her growth. I’ve noticed a little bit of yellow happening in the middle of her. Is this anything to worry about or am I just being a helicopter parent? She was planted on 3/20 and fully sprouted about 4/5 days later.

New grower need suggestions please
Dwman420

Dwman420

Just anytime I start getting yellowing like that I give it a light feeding and the perk right up I am in coco perlite perhaps roots aren't down to the food in the soil just what I do when that happens usually at about a week old which seems about what yours is?

Dwman420

Dwman420

Just anytime I start getting yellowing like that I give it a light feeding and the perk right up I am in coco perlite perhaps roots aren't down to the food in the soil just what I do when that happens usually at about a week old which seems about what yours is?
I wouldn't freak out tho looks fine

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
maybe a very light mineral dose, but looks fine, what’s the light? how close?
seeds come with enough food to start life, the nutrients from the seed are used up when the two small round cotyledon leaves are starting to yellow and die off naturally..

Dwman420

Dwman420

seeds come with enough food to start life, the nutrients from the seed are used up when the two small round cotyledon leaves are starting to yellow and die off naturally..
I find people say that but in coco they love food but you do have to start light with it and then they explode also like you said lights could be too close I am only about a years experience but you learn a tonne quick and I've still got lots to learn lol these are my 2 at 4 weeks just moved them into the tent and did some lst

20210331 095332
Dwman420

Dwman420

I find people say that but in coco they love food but you do have to start light with it and then they explode also like you said lights could be too close I am only about a years experience but you learn a tonne quick and I've still got lots to learn lol these are my 2 at 4 weeks just moved them into the tent and did some lst
Don't mind the shit amazon light haha just waiting to chop the bigger one

20210328 225927
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
ok, looks like you have everything in control, some burnt tips..

Dwman420

Dwman420

Yea lol as I said learning a bunch still this was light burn but yea see the newer ones not one bit of burn😁

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
OP, welcome. Don’t sweat it. Let her grow at this stage.. over mothering your plants will actually cause unneeded stress to the plant. Keep the coco moist if that’s what your medium is. Overwatering is tough in coco. Happy grows.
burnz

Terpicanna

Terpicanna

HLG 300 about a foot from the pot

Top Bottom