New Grower needs help now

• Thread starter Dankyou1266
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dankyou1266

Dankyou1266

I have a real hodge podge grow. I think they are all autoflowers except for one. I got the seed out of a Pacific Stone eighth ( they are a huge weed producer in Cali).

Im going 24 /7 and not sure what to do with this baby

Any thoughts?

Pacific
Reactions: PK1
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I have a real hodge podge grow. I think they are all autoflowers except for one. I got the seed out of a Pacific Stone eighth ( they are a huge weed producer in Cali).

Im going 24 /7 and not sure what to do with this baby

Any thoughts?
I certainly hope a large commercial grow is not growing autoflowers. That’s a kick to balls for the consumer. I’m in California and never heard of them. Anyways, looks like it needs more light, stunted from possible root issues. Are you on 12/12 light cycle?

Dankyou1266

Dankyou1266

I certainly hope a large commercial grow is not growing autoflowers. That’s a kick to balls for the consumer. I’m in California and never heard of them. Anyways, looks like it needs more light, stunted from possible root issues. Are you on 12/12 light cycle?
HAHAHA Im doing 24 That seed came out of pacific stone eighth I have no idea if its an auto or photo

I should show some of my better work

I love this stuff I have been smoking for 40 years and growing for 2 months !!

TRAINING1
Training2
Training3
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
HAHAHA Im doing 24 That seed came out of pacific stone eighth I have no idea if its an auto or photo

I should show some of my better work

I love this stuff I have been smoking for 40 years and growing for 2 months !!
Nice. Well you asked for help. 24 plants? Why not start with a couple and learn? 2 months and growing 24 plants is a big learning curve. Good luck and happy grows.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Not only that but why is a big producer putting out seeded weed? 🤷‍♂️

Dankyou1266

Dankyou1266

Nice. Well you asked for help. 24 plants? Why not start with a couple and learn? 2 months and growing 24 plants is a big learning curve. Good luck and happy grows.
Im growing 9 24 hour light they are autos

PK1

PK1

Supporter
I've never grown auto's and like photosciences plants better. However, auto's will go into flower without you flipping the light cycle. 24h might be a bit too much, but i've seen growers do 20 hours light on and 4 hours off. The plant will also start producing and not much you can do.

the 1st picture seems to have flowers, but your two pictures in natural light does not. different plants? can you drop a picture of the 1st picture in natural light

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Looks like a revegged photo period. That’s the auto under 24 hours of light?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Not only that but why is a big producer putting out seeded weed? 🤷‍♂️
Lots of garbage in the California Rec market. I’ve only came across a few cultivars I’ll actually buy. And they are always with the same fire 🔥 time after time. Nothing changes.

Dankyou1266

Dankyou1266

I completely agree most people don't even know the difference

Dankyou1266

Dankyou1266

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Didnt get it Yes obviously has seeds since that where I got it.

Hard to believe But I can get an eighth for 18 dollars !!!!!
I was trying to view your profile but got blocked

Dankyou1266

Dankyou1266

I've never grown auto's and like photosciences plants better. However, auto's will go into flower without you flipping the light cycle. 24h might be a bit too much, but i've seen growers do 20 hours light on and 4 hours off. The plant will also start producing and not much you can do.

the 1st picture seems to have flowers, but your two pictures in natural light does not. different plants? can you drop a picture of the 1st picture in natural light

Pacific1
Top Bottom