New Grower Plants 1mo Old Today

• Thread starter Newbie84
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newbie84

Newbie84

What's going on everyone, as my name suggest I'm a newbie in all sense of the word lol. I started a little over a month ago and went from attempting to do this in my closet with a blurple light to getting 2 blurples all the way to a 4x4 tent, ac infinity fans and controllers, an HLG 550 V2 rspec among many other things like nutes, ph meters etc etc.
I am having a blast so far and find this hobby to be very addicting. I've been hanging out on the ILGM forums but love to do as much reading as possible and learning from as many sources as possible.
My first grow here is all 3 Blue Dream Autos from ILGM. 2 of them I am doing LST on and one I left alone for my own experiment. They just hit 1 month out of soil today and I cannot wait to see what else comes next. 1 is in Oceans Farms, 1 in Happy Frog and the other in a ghetto mix I threw together when I ran out of others.
I am 38, an army veteran and love all things nerdy and usually never have a greenthumb so if I pull this off I will be ecstatic.
New grower plants 1mo old today

New grower plants 1mo old today 2
New grower plants 1mo old today 3
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Can we get a closeup of that one in the back left? It's looking male to me...

Newbie84

Newbie84

Doesn't look to me like you're preparing to say no to drugs. Just sayin'.
LOL actually I don't smoke 😂 I started growing for my wife originally to save $ but then I found myself enjoying it and jumping in head first. I used to smoke but can only smoke indicas and I'm a disabled vet among other things that aren't typically friendly towards me smoking. That said my next grow I'm growing me a plant so I can slowly smoke again.

Newbie84

Newbie84

I can try to get better photo if needed. My camera is FD up right now on phone.

Newbie84

Newbie84

Well a better focus would help, but I think you are OK actually.
I'll take anotber whne I go back downstairs and it has tons of white pistils. I couldn't see any sacs but then again I'm a noob lol. I'll look again up close but it's crazy how different the phenos can be considering these 3 are all same strain yet look at the difference ( the other 2 are being trained but still its major difference)

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I'll take anotber whne I go back downstairs and it has tons of white pistils. I couldn't see any sacs but then again I'm a noob lol. I'll look again up close but it's crazy how different the phenos can be considering these 3 are all same strain yet look at the difference ( the other 2 are being trained but still its major difference)
Yes, if you are seeing white hairs coming from the bracts you are good. I just thought i saw balls on the far back pic originally.

steamroller

steamroller

Welcome to the farm !
Looks like you are doing well.
Plant in question looks to be flowering or ' pre flowering'. Female .
How much light are you offering [hours per day] ?

Newbie84

Newbie84

Welcome to the farm !
Looks like you are doing well.
Plant in question looks to be flowering or ' pre flowering'. Female .
How much light are you offering [hours per day] ?
All of them are getting 20hrs at about 35 DLI give or take a little.

Newbie84

Newbie84

Also thanks, sorry my wife called as I was typing. I appreciate that and so far they've done good. I had some nute burn on the tall one because my random mix was insane on the ppms but I corrected it and she's been good since.

Newbie84

Newbie84

My girls are 60 days old from popping their heads out of soil today yay. She is the only one needing watering this morning but I couldn't wait to post photos because she is so pretty today. 💜😍
Screenshot 20220725 103209
Screenshot 20220725 103200
Screenshot 20220725 103152
Screenshot 20220725 103143

Latest posts

Top Bottom