New Grower..please to meet you

• Thread starter BigD66
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigD66

BigD66

Hi all. I just thought I would introduce myself as a new grower. I have already learned so much from reading your threads. I have several outdoor grows going at the time, and I am eager to learn more.

Grow #1[/B]

Three GG#4 Autos, seeds from ILGM. They were Germinated on April 15. FF OF Soil, with FF N nute schedule.

image0.jpeg
IMG_4784.jpg

Grow 1.5

Also, GG#4 Autos. My wife has had a "Tower Garden" for a few years, and I always wondered if it would grow decent weed. So, after I sprouted the seeds for soil grow, I sprouted some seeds and put them in her Tower. They have just started flowering. I will be interested to see how the buds come out. The tower cramped the Veg more than I thought it would. Cultured Solutions nutes.

IMG_4980.jpg
IMG_4979.jpg
IMG_4978.jpg

Grow #3[/B]

These are my first photoperiods. 1 Amnesia Haze, 1 OG Kush, and 2 Super Skunks, all from ILGM. 100% FFOF. I gave them some FF veg notes when they were in smaller pots. Haven't feed them since their transplant to the 20 Gallons on 06/03. A cover crop of clover was added at the transplant. Will probably get compost tea for the rest of the grow.

OG Kush and Amnesia Haze

IMG_4977.jpg

Super Skunks

IMG_4981.jpg

Grow #4[/B]

Clones from a commercial cloning op. Wedding Cake, Animal Cookies, Kosher Dawg, and Blue Cookies. All put into 30 Gallon pots with 80%OF and 20% Tupur Royal Gold. A cover crop of clover was also added. I am amazed at how "spindly" the clones are compared to the plants from seed.

IMG_4976.jpg
IMG_4975.jpg
IMG_4974.jpg
IMG_4973.jpg

Thanks for reading, happy to be here. I've already learned so much, and am eager to learn more. I am currently planning the next steps for me, which is indoor growing year round,