New Grower..please to meet you

• Thread starter BigD66
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigD66

BigD66

Hi all. I just thought I would introduce myself as a new grower. I have already learned so much from reading your threads. I have several outdoor grows going at the time, and I am eager to learn more.

Grow #1[/B]

Three GG#4 Autos, seeds from ILGM. They were Germinated on April 15. FF OF Soil, with FF N nute schedule.

Image0
New growerplease to meet you 2

Grow 1.5

Also, GG#4 Autos. My wife has had a "Tower Garden" for a few years, and I always wondered if it would grow decent weed. So, after I sprouted the seeds for soil grow, I sprouted some seeds and put them in her Tower. They have just started flowering. I will be interested to see how the buds come out. The tower cramped the Veg more than I thought it would. Cultured Solutions nutes.

New growerplease to meet you 3
New growerplease to meet you 4
New growerplease to meet you 5

Grow #3[/B]

These are my first photoperiods. 1 Amnesia Haze, 1 OG Kush, and 2 Super Skunks, all from ILGM. 100% FFOF. I gave them some FF veg notes when they were in smaller pots. Haven't feed them since their transplant to the 20 Gallons on 06/03. A cover crop of clover was added at the transplant. Will probably get compost tea for the rest of the grow.

OG Kush and Amnesia Haze

New growerplease to meet you 6

Super Skunks

New growerplease to meet you 7

Grow #4[/B]

Clones from a commercial cloning op. Wedding Cake, Animal Cookies, Kosher Dawg, and Blue Cookies. All put into 30 Gallon pots with 80%OF and 20% Tupur Royal Gold. A cover crop of clover was also added. I am amazed at how "spindly" the clones are compared to the plants from seed.

New growerplease to meet you 8
New growerplease to meet you 9
New growerplease to meet you 10
New growerplease to meet you 11

Thanks for reading, happy to be here. I've already learned so much, and am eager to learn more. I am currently planning the next steps for me, which is indoor growing year round,

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Welcome. Looks like you got it going on. Happy grows.
Burnz

Top Bottom