New Grower= Pls Help=Hermie ID?

• Thread starter Trebor77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trebor77

Trebor77

Hello,

I would really appreciate some input to confirm my suspicions that this plant has turned hermie. I have had alot of trouble with 5 skywalker clones I bought about 4 weeks ago. When they arrived they were all sprouting odd leaves which I understand could mean they had undergone stress or even been re-vegged. Then, as soon as they were re-potted and placed in a brand new unused tent, spider mites absolutely appeared everywhere. I have finally got the mites under control, and three plants are starting to look comfortable, however, the fourth, which I thought was just a runt has started to shoot 3 spiked leaves, and also doesn't seem to grow branches, just leaves straight from the stem almost. I now believe this is a hermaphrodite, and have just removed it from the tent, but would love some further opinions from people who actually know what they are looking at (as opposed to my novice untrained eye).

Also, if this is hermie, is there anything productive I can do with it? I have a nice outdoor greenhouse where it could grow without risk of pollinating females.

BTW, the substance on the leaves is Diatamoacous earth.....

I really appreciate you viewing this thread!

New grower pls helphermie id
New grower pls helphermie id 2
New grower pls helphermie id 3
New grower pls helphermie id 4
Top Bottom