• Thread starter talicus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
talicus

talicus

Hello everybody.

Got my first grow going on, outdoor.

Background:

Had some trouble with mites and had to kill on of the other girls because it was plagued, only one survived. I think at some point it revegged because of some light leaks and the fact that I can't get 100% dark outside (street lights and overcast sky makes for some good visibility at night time). Moving it is out of the question because this thing is over 6 feet tall and lanky. There is also the posibility of root bounding since I've transplanted it to a bigger pot when it started flowering.

Suspected genetics:

AK-47. I think it may be sativa because it is super tall and lanky (about 2 meters).

Current schedule:

2ml/l Advanced Nutrients Hammerhead (2-4-10).

Week:

10/11/12?

Who knows? Never kept track (lesson learned). I started with a seedling late september early october. I've read somewhere that some sativas can take up to 16 weeks.

I need all the help I can get! Thank you for your time!

New grower   question harvest time
New grower   question harvest time 2
New grower   question harvest time 3
New grower   question harvest time 4
New grower   question harvest time 5
New grower   question harvest time 6
Last edited:
Brotofsky

Brotofsky

Agreed more time is needed. With it looking sativa leaning with lots of white pistils, I’d say close to 1 month.

Xhale

Xhale

I agree, wait another month then ask again:). Some of my plants are looking similar, we’re in autumn, so they’re outside, I’m thinking that they will be ready for harvest in May. These bigger Sativa’s seem to go closer to 16 weeks from what I see.

BorealCuring

BorealCuring

Supporter
I agree with the above. You still have lots of white hairs still. Note that handling the buds with your hands will turn some hairs amber giving you a false message that they've turned on their own.

If growing weed has taught me anything, it's patience .

talicus

talicus

Thanks for the replies guys!

Unfortunately the spider mite situation is getting out of hand and each day more leaves seem affected.

Sprayed her with neem oil and got no results, resorted to a wet rag with 70% alcohol/water mix and went leaf by leaf, but they seem to keep popping up.

At this point I'm hanging as long as I can before cutting. :(

henry123

henry123

looking good. yikes on the mites. Would recommend this spray -

it's plant-based, works well for mites. best to spray in the evening to avoid plant-burn, but it mists really light which me likey.

Latest posts

Top Bottom