New grower researching

• Thread starter Tas8418
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tas8418

Hey guys. Just starting out. Bought a variety of auto flower seeds online and getting set up for their arrival.
Trying to get a set up w $1000 budget.

already bought some equipment on impulse.
https://www.acinfinity.com/componen...h-temperature-and-humidity-controller-4-inch/

This is my ventilation. Spent the extra money because it comes w a temp and humidity controller.
Getting ready to pull the trigger on a spider farmer 2000 light. Any thoughts?

any feedback Good or bad on 2 in 1 grow tents?

cloudyhelads

cloudyhelads

Exciting times. Good luck on your endeavor. The beauty of autoflowers is that you do not need multiple chambers ( veg/flower). Everything can grow and mature and flower under the same light cycle. If it were me I’d get a 200 gallon smart pot and as big of a tent as you can fit. Fill the smart pot with a soil mix and some worms and start cycling in plants. I cannot believe how easy and simple the “big bag” technique is. It’s so easy to keep soil and moisture on point with all that dirt to buffer. You can plant your seeds at intervals and always have a mature plant finishing up. Just a thought but I have been considering how well this methodology would work for autos.

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

start small, in terms of number of plants, easier to manage, easier to adjust. gain experience.

Latest posts

Top Bottom