New grower seeking help from a freindly farmer

• Thread starter THC_JAY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

THC_JAY

Hello, I have recently started buying parts for my indoor grow , as ive never done a full length grow before im seeking a bit of guidence , Ive helped with a freinds grow fro week 1 till week 12 , And he used a hydroponic system that cost him £125.00 , I am going to try an grow white dwarf :) A small plant at first but with a nice odour , I have about a 10X10 Space to work with can any one help me with all the items i need and save me some expences , I have around 150£ To spend on my first grow :) Thanks ya'llll :cool0041:

C

cway

Hey Man..Welcome to the farm... Do you want to grow Hydroponically or in Soil?

Also little advice.. Please Could you Remove bold red print from your future post cause that causes eyeball strain.. .. Please.And I mean that in a very friendly way :icon_cookie:lol..

P

Planit Growit

Hey Man..Welcome to the farm

Also little advice.. Please Could you Remove bold red print from future your post cause that causes eyeball strain.. .. Please.And I mean that in a very friendly way :icon_cookie:lol..
Ha-ha im still seeing red foreal.

hubcap

hubcap

alot, if not, ALL of the things you would need, AND how to build them, or where to get them, have already been covered. a couple of times.
im not one for hours of reading if someone has the answer post haste, but, man, it really does get tired.
not trying to be rude, OR dissuade you in anyway from joining the team of farmers.
its just, youll get alot more replies and alot more love, if you take the initial effort of reading thru the FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS just to make sure your inquiry hasnt met the farmers eyes a million times over already.
for example:
answering :" What plant yields the best?" questions every site, every day, gets very old. especially when the exact same question was asked three threads down.
dig?

so, go thru the FAQs.
Come up with more SPECIFIC questions, IF, which is odd, the FAQs didnt spell it all out for you already.
If thats the case...
the farmers here will be MORE than happy to assist in anyways possible. im sure of it.
as long as, at least, an attempt, is made to go thru the FAQs that were so painstakingly made and typed up for you already.
here is the link to FAQs
if you havent been able to locate them

guarantee youll find 99% of answers to your general questions.

thanks and welcome to the sport, farmer THC JAY

mace

mace

Hmmm, i don't know what hydro setup's are going for these days, but seems to me you could do the ebb& grow system in a room that size. I don't want to be a downer but you wont be able to get much out of your grow if that's your start money, maybe you could buy it all one piece at a time?

You will need
-Ferts
-grow medium if using one.
-Hydro system (dwc, ebb and flow, drip, there are tons of styles) purchased or built
-Light, and sounds like you might want to start with a 250 HPS. You can get 1 to 1 watts for grams given time, the right strain, and perfect conditions. .5 to 1 is more reasonable.
-Fans, decide if you want a cool tube or vented HPS light because. You'll need to read through the ventilation articles in the FAQ, to many nuances to mention shortly.

That's pretty much the most basic style system there is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom