New grower, with stunted seedlings :(

• Thread starter Mark4444
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moeboi

Moeboi

Don’t mind me asking but what kind of soil are you using? and what is the soil pH? I am starting a new grow today but I am changing everything because I still don’t know what my problem is.
I'm using coco perlite and vermiculite..I used soil on my first grow and I had a few problems with soil and lighting was growing for about a year but they gave me great results and was very potent..using coco this time but ill post a pic of my first grow below I'm gonna do the same for this one but better soil and lighting..here's a pic of my first few plants

20210902 084340
20210902 084231
20210909 082312
PK1

PK1

Supporter
I'm using coco perlite and vermiculite..I used soil on my first grow and I had a few problems with soil and lighting was growing for about a year but they gave me great results and was very potent..using coco this time but ill post a pic of my first grow below I'm gonna do the same for this one but better soil and lighting..here's a pic of my first few plants
are your plants on a timer? I think that 2nd plant picture is vegging again.

Moeboi

Moeboi

These are old pics of my first grow..was just showing him a pic of plants I had in soil..im starting a new grow in coco perlite and vermiculite the 3 small plants at top of post

• Haha
Reactions: PK1
PK1

PK1

Supporter
These are old pics of my first grow..was just showing him a pic of plants I had in soil..im starting a new grow in coco perlite and vermiculite the 3 small plants at top of post
got ya, i was like dude! lol!

Moeboi

Moeboi

got ya, i was like dude! lol!
Yea those plants was growing for a whole year lmao that was my first grow ..didn'tget the grow tent and right lights until mid flowering ..but hopefully this grow be less stressful

Moeboi

Moeboi

Day 9 of the ak-47 & unknown strain out of pack I got 10 free seeds of different strains..guess I'll have to wait n see what it's going to be 😆 so far this light I purchased doing pretty good for 45$ vts1000 dimmable grow light

20211210 165904
20211210 165859
PK1

PK1

Supporter
Day 9 of the ak-47 & unknown strain out of pack I got 10 free seeds of different strains..guess I'll have to wait n see what it's going to be 😆 so far this light I purchased doing pretty good for 45$ vts1000 dimmable grow light

looking good, i notice that your previous watering you've been making the entire pot soaked. The roots of the plant area as tall as the height of the plant. You don't need to water the entire pot.

I would water two inches in a circular shape around the outside leafs of the plant. Assuming you are watering about 1 litter. Break that litter into four quarters and in between each quarter give 20/30 min breaks. Your last quarter should be on the inner circle. This will keep the roots moist and it allows the roots to start moving out and searching for nutrients.

Moeboi

Moeboi

looking good, i notice that your previous watering you've been making the entire pot soaked. The roots of the plant area as tall as the height of the plant. You don't need to water the entire pot.

I would water two inches in a circular shape around the outside leafs of the plant. Assuming you are watering about 1 litter. Break that litter into four quarters and in between each quarter give 20/30 min breaks. Your last quarter should be on the inner circle. This will keep the roots moist and it allows the roots to start moving out and searching for nutrients.
Oh I just water around plants that's the coca that aint dry yet I just stirred it up a lil avoiding getting close to plant haven't waterd in days just stir my soil up to get the feel of my soil so I know by sight and touch

Moeboi

Moeboi

Oh I just water around plants that's the coca that aint dry yet I just stirred it up a lil avoiding getting close to plant haven't waterd in days just stir my soil up to get the feel of my soil so I know by sight and touch
I tried something different this time I started out in big pots instead of transferring them I broke a few last time lol had one I started in big pot and it did pretty good so I'm trying it in coco in big pot this time instead of soil

Moeboi

Moeboi

what he means is that your coco looks to dry., you need to keep it moist and not let it dry out. like how it is right now
Yea that was just a thin top coat of what I had in another pot just spread it even around plants instead of throwing it away took pic right b4 I watered it but underneath not so light and dry

Moeboi

Moeboi

Yea that was just a thin top coat of what I had in another pot just spread it even around plants instead of throwing it away took pic right b4 I watered it but underneath not so light and dry
Do u think it's to early to add sugars to soil for roots

Moeboi

Moeboi

Day 23 they still looking pretty good so far..tryin to keep a grow diary

20211219 123148
20211219 123201
Screenshot 20211219 130833 Gallery
20211219 123118
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Day 23 they still looking pretty good so far..tryin to keep a grow diary
Is this your grow diary or someone else’s? If you want to display your own journal, start a thread. Not to sound like an ass but pretty sure this is @Mark4444 thread. Happy grows.

Moeboi

Moeboi

Is this your grow diary or someone else’s? If you want to display your own journal, start a thread. Not to sound like an ass but pretty sure this is @Mark4444 thread. Happy grows.
Yea just told him I would keep him updated on my grow too bcuz it seemed we was having same problem on seedlings and kinda help each other n yes I know I can start my own post have plenty on here lol not a grow diary on here just keeping him updated as they grow

Latest posts

Top Bottom