New grower

• Thread starter billybuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

billybuds

Scored some pink kush seeds for free. Was wondering if there worth growing outdoors in Ontario?

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I'd have the seed popped and getting prepped to get them in the ground in Ontario. The season is pretty short and I'm pretty sure Kush is a shorter season plant...which you will need for Ontario, eh? IMO, ANY seeds are worth planting. It is very important to get them in the ground early, maybe even in a small framed hothouse for the initial period until it warms up enough outdoors. I've been growing for 30+ years, but I never had any luck outdoors...but I always had to sneak the grows as well, like on the edge of the woods and other less desirable places. Figure that the plants will have to start flowering in August to have any hopes of fully finishing, since you will be into October for the finish.
The seeds are free,soil/dirt is cheap...let those beans fly and hope for the best!

B

billybuds

I'd have the seed popped and getting prepped to get them in the ground in Ontario. The season is pretty short and I'm pretty sure Kush is a shorter season plant...which you will need for Ontario, eh? IMO, ANY seeds are worth planting. It is very important to get them in the ground early, maybe even in a small framed hothouse for the initial period until it warms up enough outdoors. I've been growing for 30+ years, but I never had any luck outdoors...but I always had to sneak the grows as well, like on the edge of the woods and other less desirable places. Figure that the plants will have to start flowering in August to have any hopes of fully finishing, since you will be into October for the finish.
The seeds are free,soil/dirt is cheap...let those beans fly and hope for the best!
Thanks. The weather is changing now for better. I have a great space to grow. Can have them facing south for basically unobstructed sun all day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom