New grower

• Thread starter Jellobeanz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jellobeanz

Jellobeanz

Good day everyone I'm Jello and I'm a new grower looking for some advice on starting. I have my tent and everything to begin my grow just not sure what's the best process to start. All advice is welcome.

Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

Good day everyone I'm Jello and I'm a new grower looking for some advice on starting. I have my tent and everything to begin my grow just not sure what's the best process to start. All advice is welcome.

Welcome, Jello! I'm a newbie too. Are you setup to use soil or hydro? Lots to learn, but I'm having fun and haven't killed my plants yet.... :)

Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

Well, I'm using hydro so I can only offer part of the advice you'll need.

Things I have learned so far:
  • Don't over-water
  • Check your pH daily, adjust as needed
  • Don't over-water
  • Read about VPD (vapor pressure differential) - this is the science of matching your grow area temperature and humidity to make your plants happy.
  • Don't over-water
There is more than you can ever read here, and I've gotten helpful advice from several people in the short time I have been growing. Here's wishing you success and football sized colas!

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm! I have learned lots since being here, new grower as well. Ask questions. There are many vets around here who have been growing longer than I have been alive. They will come soon!
Happy Grows.
BurnZ

Dan789

Dan789

Yes welcome to both of you. The basic growing section of the forum along with the grow diaries are a great place to start your learning quest. Get busy reading, throw out questions as you encounter problems, the community will be here to back you up, but independence is appreciated also...good growing.

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

many of your questions and doubts will be answered, as you gain hands-on experience.

start in smaller pot, then transplant into larger one as they get root-bounded. get your soil mix right! start small number of plants, easier to manage, less seeds burnt.

you never know, unless you go, hey. GOOD LUCK, hopefully you don't need it, though.

Tampi57

Tampi57

Welcome to the farm Jellobeanz! So much to learn here. Good luck! You never know unless you grow. One of the many advantages in growing cannabis is that you know exactly what is in your medicine. Got to have kaya now!

Latest posts

Top Bottom