new grower

• Thread starter jimmys76a
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jimmys76a

jimmys76a

hello everyone,
this is my first try to grow jamican pearl and i will try to grow it in my sofa. do you think that will succed?jamaica pearl will grow in greece so thel sofa will have at least 14 hours sunlight but in this site will have 8 hours full sunlight and some hours not direct sunlight but it will have.i will try topping two times.
thank you in advance!

New grower
WankirA

WankirA

Tricky space jimmy, lights will definitley grow theplants through veg, for flower...!?
I dont know the strain but hope its not a lanky sativa, may have issues unless you keep it short.
Have you grown before?

jimmys76a

jimmys76a

WankirA thank you for your reply.Well i am a new grower but i know many things about plants.thw esativa strain that i have is the jamaican pearl and i will try to have it with topping short 1m.

jimmys76a

jimmys76a

Tricky space jimmy, lights will definitley grow theplants through veg, for flower...!?
I dont know the strain but hope its not a lanky sativa, may have issues unless you keep it short.
Have you grown before?
I will use only the sunlight and not light like led etc.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Should be ok , the longer than 12 hour light cycle may mess you up a pinch and take forever to finish , but hey give it a shot ....sensi seeds ?

jimmys76a

jimmys76a

thank you ver much for your answers. sometime i will close the window to prevent sunlight to start flowering.i plant it (THE SEED) at March 25th.now is like the foto i post and have it in the balcony.i am worry about the temperatures in the greek summer but i will see...

jimmys76a

jimmys76a

another question.can you suggest me strains that can grow normally in my sofa?i prefer strain that have euforia and make me laugh till deth.....

Top Bottom