New grower

• Thread starter FatZaddy510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FatZaddy510

FatZaddy510

Hey new grower here! I’m on my first week of flower, and have my lady’s under a Kindled k5 xl1000. I did a heavy defoliation, and noticed that I have dark red woody looking stems a lil yellowing. So I did research and figured it was magnesium deficiency, because I grow in cocoa with Gaia green dry amendments and worm casting. So I added 3 and a half tea spoons of cal-mag plus into 3 and a half gallons of declorinated tap water.I poured 6 cups in my 2 5 gallon pots and 4 cups in my 2 3 gallon pots, and when I woke up today at lights on the plants still looked the same. So I wondered if the light making the plants appear these colors through the tent window. I took a plant out to get a better look and I wanted to ask some veteran gardeners DO MY PLANTS LOOK OK 😩

New grower
Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

Light green new growth suggests insufficient nutrients to me. That light you linked looks crazy, but whatever floats your boat, are you sure you have it adjusted properly? Overall slender disposition could suggest inadequate lighting, perhaps.

Top Bottom