New Grower

• Thread starter DDZLRE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DDZLRE

DDZLRE

Hey there, I’m new here and a new grower in general. Just wanting to show what I’ve got going and welcome any positive/negative feedback, critique and advice. No clue what I’m doing so all comments welcome haha. Included names of each strain on the photos. Currently growing in a mixture of 50/50 Fox Farms Happy Frog and Ocean Forest with some added perlite and steer and chicken manure for all plants minus the cbd strain which is mixed with some cheap organic soil plus added perlite and manure(not doing so well) Watering every 2-3 days and using roots organics liquid Buddha grow and bloom.

New grower
New grower 2
New grower 3
New grower 4
New grower 5
New grower 6
New grower 7
New grower 8
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

I love the pineapple chunk strain tastes awesome and yields a fair chunk to good luck mate👍

DDZLRE

DDZLRE

Your plants look fine, i would have figured mixing ocean forest with happy frog would make your mix to hot.
Yeah, I was told by mixing the too it would make it “less hot” but seems to be working so far. Lost a handful of seedlings at the start that definitely didn’t like the soil. Mainly autos.

DDZLRE

DDZLRE

Update: They’re flowering and I know the yellowing of the lower leaves is pretty natural but it’s seems to be spreading rapidly. Any suggestions? I don’t wanna up the N at this point what kind of deficiency and I’m dealing with here?

Latest posts

Top Bottom