New grower

• Thread starter tylermara23
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tylermara23

Picked up Three of these Girls three weeks ago in five more girls a week or so ago I put them in Fox Farms soil also go them the grow big fertilizer which I have fed him once or twice. I think I made the mistake of missing the plants every chance I got on my days off through out the whole day. I also made the mistake of super thrive foilair spray on them more so during the day. Which the immediately reacted to the following day with yellow spots and Discoloration. I’ve done my best to try and trim the bad stuff out over the course of the last few days as you can see there is still yellow leaves. I appreciate any tips in advance thank you.
I was really hoping to pull my first grow off.
(Pictures are from today)

New grower
New grower 2
New grower 3
New grower 4
New grower 5
New grower 6
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Misting**** ^^^ sorry for my bad spelling and grammar.
Have you read my posts? I have the special version of spell correct.

Foliar is something id stay away from until you get a bit more experience. Can really do some damage fast if not careful

T

tylermara23

Have you read my posts? I have the special version of spell correct.

Foliar is something id stay away from until you get a bit more experience. Can really do some damage fast if not careful
I’m hoping to stay away from everything and maybe correct my watering situation with drying out and filling up to the top once a day and going from there. My only question is is my plant damaged do I need to get rid of all the leafs ?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Just before dark give them a rinse only water no more nutes and let them recover. Or a rinse before high light with a fan on just ling enough to helo them dry

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

My only question is is my plant damaged do I need to get rid of all the leafs ?
I don't think that is necessary but there looks to be a few you could prune off. Let the plants grow and try not to be a helicopter grower...I have to fight that urge to love them to death. lol. As things get bigger, most of that lower stuff will come off anyway. Make sure they dry out some in between waterings also.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I’m hoping to stay away from everything and maybe correct my watering situation with drying out and filling up to the top once a day and going from there. My only question is is my plant damaged do I need to get rid of all the leafs ?
Leave them for now… they are very stressed so adding mire will only hurt them.

Water when they are light, it may be days depending in environment.

Watch the vid of the clone recovering from underwatering its fast. Overwatering will kill them. Then reslad the thread ill add to help you understand your media and how to water

Then read this.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I don't think that is necessary but there looks to be a few you could prune off. Let the plants grow and try not to be a helicopter grower...I have to fight that urge to love them to death. lol. As things get bigger, most of that lower stuff will come off anyway. Make sure they dry out some in between waterings also.
So much this… the less you do the better youll do. More plants die to live than neglect and that i claim as a fact lol

T

tylermara23

Leave them for now… they are very stressed so adding mire will only hurt them.

Water when they are light, it may be days depending in environment.

Watch the vid of the clone recovering from underwatering its fast. Overwatering will kill them. Then reslad the thread ill add to help you understand your media and how to water

Then read this.

Thank you !

C

Christos1974

Picked up Three of these Girls three weeks ago in five more girls a week or so ago I put them in Fox Farms soil also go them the grow big fertilizer which I have fed him once or twice. I think I made the mistake of missing the plants every chance I got on my days off through out the whole day. I also made the mistake of super thrive foilair spray on them more so during the day. Which the immediately reacted to the following day with yellow spots and Discoloration. I’ve done my best to try and trim the bad stuff out over the course of the last few days as you can see there is still yellow leaves. I appreciate any tips in advance thank you.
I was really hoping to pull my first grow off.
(Pictures are from today)
Hello. What PH are you running for foliar spray and watering?

Top Bottom