New Grower

• Thread starter BackYardFarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BackYardFarmer

Hello everyone! I am fairly new just starting to get the hang of things here. The grow is not bad for first time, it’s been tricky getting everything right and I still have more to go. One plant died on me. It wasn’t growing period, it was a clone that didn’t survive. Only issues now is pests which I have yellow sticky traps, cinnamon, and now I bought neem seeds. Which I heard should help with fungus gnats. Thanks guys :)

New grower
GrimReffer

GrimReffer

Hello everyone! I am fairly new just starting to get the hang of things here. The grow is not bad for first time, it’s been tricky getting everything right and I still have more to go. One plant died on me. It wasn’t growing period, it was a clone that didn’t survive. Only issues now is pests which I have yellow sticky traps, cinnamon, and now I bought neem seeds. Which I heard should help with fungus gnats. Thanks guys :)
What are you growing in?

B

BackYardFarmer

Little background… I’ve been growing for about 3 months now. I’m using an organic potting soil as the medium. In that medium we have perlite, blood meal, bone meal, vermiculite, Epsom salt, natural organic feed, and premium mycorrhizal fungi from trifecta. Plant on the bottom right is 13in from the lights; BL is 17in, top left the same, an top right is 18in. I have a circulating fan on them 24/7 along with a heat lamp that turns on n off with the lights. That usually keeps the temperature at 71F with humidity fluctuating from 73% to 86%. I water less than a gallon each plant every other day adding nutrients to the water alternating days. I have an in-line fan pulling air out of tent outside constantly to keep good flow of oxygen. Anything I should do or things I should stop doing?

Top Bottom