new grower

• Thread starter animalandroid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

animalandroid

I want to utilise a small space for growing (47 inches wide 47 inches tall by 24 inches deep) whats the best type of set up with regards to lighting, bearing in mind I want to use soil and possibly auto flowering varieties. Hope someone can help.

J

johndeere

Cfl's would work nicely in a space that size as would a high density Sog. If the cooling was right you could prolly toss small hps bulbs in there but they get really hot. Good Luck

A

animalandroid

Thanks johndeere much appreciated.
Eventually went for an air cooled 250 hps tube with intake annd extract fans built into my little space, its going well.
Animalandroid.
Peace Out

G

GettinHeadband

Right on. What do you use for a fan in such a small space?

A

animalandroid

The intake fan is a 240 volt p.c. fan and the outtake is a 4inch TT with carbon filter and this is attatched to a length of ducting to outside, looking like a tumble dryer exhaust to any nosey outsiders.
Its going well.Peace to you Headband.
Where we live(U.K.)this is all still highly illegal.Their laws not mine.
F**K their laws!Its medicine officer....

P

potberryfin

I would also use several blue and red CFLs, good luck with your grow

I

Implacable

I've got a space pretty close to this in dimensions (though about 6" less deep and 12" less tall and wide). I take it you're going for a dual-purpose chamber? How is that working for you? Do you expect a bigger yield than if you had split it into two separate chambers for vegging and flowering?

Top Bottom