New Growing Space Set Up

• Thread starter MrBlue
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrBlue

MrBlue

Finally got my tent set up. Been putting together equipment over the last few months and got my reflector yesterday. It should of came with a free HPS bulb but the guy at the store only had MH. Pissed how I cant switch it on. My girlz are still under a T5 and in flowering.

New growing space set up
New growing space set up 2
Clutch

Clutch

Hey that's a pretty nice spa for the ladies!! What kind of t5 bulbs are you using? I have an awesome light fixture from a coral reef tank that doesn't get used any longer and I would like to put it to use for starting my saplings. Also how are your results using just the T5s?

MrBlue

MrBlue

Hey that's a pretty nice spa for the ladies!! What kind of t5 bulbs are you using? I have an awesome light fixture from a coral reef tank that doesn't get used any longer and I would like to put it to use for starting my saplings. Also how are your results using just the T5s?
Thanks mate. Im relatively new to growing cannabis but I've decided to invest in the nessecery equipment for my next grow because I want a bigger yield, and have a larger area where I can double the plant number when I finish this one. T5's are great. Ideal for vegging and cheap to run. At the right distance you get good internode spaceing meaning a tighter plant.

jtrey

jtrey

def have used the old reef lights haha

MeJuana

MeJuana

That's bull malarky don't take that kind of treatment from anyone! If you purchased through PayPal put a dispute not as described (or whatever it is) and list that they sent you the MH bulb. You don't have to mail anything back if you want this to be a bluff. I bet they will acquire and send you an HPS bulb also to solve the problem letting you keep both.

There are so many great shops available today it was really dumb of that shop to jack you around like that. I been growing a long time and I have never seen the benefit of using MH bulbs so I bet they have a surplus of them. (I use fluorescent lights in veg they build awesome vegs plants).. Of course you need HPS or equivalent for flower so of course those bulbs are a commodity.. imo

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

That's bull malarky don't take that kind of treatment from anyone! If you purchased through PayPal put a dispute not as described (or whatever it is) and list that they sent you the MH bulb. You don't have to mail anything back if you want this to be a bluff. I bet they will acquire and send you an HPS bulb also to solve the problem letting you keep both.

There are so many great shops available today it was really dumb of that shop to jack you around like that. I been growing a long time and I have never seen the benefit of using MH bulbs so I bet they have a surplus of them. (I use fluorescent lights in veg they build awesome vegs plants).. Of course you need HPS or equivalent for flower so of course those bulbs are a commodity.. imo

It is too bad you have never seen the benefits of a MH bulb. Mixed spectrum, or even better as natural a spectrum as possible, truly helps the plants thrive. While it is not ideal to bloom most varieties under MH bulbs, a MH HID will produces a mucher larger yield of equal or higher quality buds than a T5, there is one start. In this situation, obviously the MH bulb is useless as his fixture wont strike it, but to say they have no benefit is quite wrong. Most boutique quality prodcution enviroments have mixed spectrum (HPS/MH/CMH/LEP) in every bloom room.

Top Bottom