New growth coming in highlighter yellow???

• Thread starter KambleFrost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KambleFrost

KambleFrost

Noticed on only one of my girls the new growth came in like highlighter yellow.
I fed them a couple days ago just with RO, Cal-Mag and sweetener.

what did I do wrong?
Or is this normal?

PH 6.3
Promix BX
Temps / RH - 80F. 60RH
New growth coming in highlighter yellow
New growth coming in highlighter yellow

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
That's normal for it to be that colour and less is more with cannabis just go easy on the nutes . Od .

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
what are the white specs on it?

from what i read you can transplant when the leaves are past the rim of the cup.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
no worries your not late in transplanting, i’d plan on doing it by the weekend or when the soil is pretty dry, so after your transplant you water/feed them.

KambleFrost

KambleFrost

what are the white specs on it?

from what i read you can transplant when the leaves are past the rim of the cup.
White specs are likely from my humidifier inside the tent, not using purified water in it just tap. So I think it’s likely calcium particles from the hard water?

KambleFrost

KambleFrost

no worries your not late in transplanting, i’d plan on doing it by the weekend or when the soil is pretty dry, so after your transplant you water/feed them.
Sounds good to me! Thanks for the heads up! I’ll be doing it by the weekend for sure!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Well some swelling between veins, perlite is dark when relatively new, and showing micro deficiency I'd say likely iron. Some leaves drooping around the edges.

Could be a cold rootzone or ph but looks like over watering to my eyes... but I have been wrong before it wouldn't be the first time.

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
mine turned green sort of like that when i first introduced the ac to the tent. i just put it in through the hole and didnt think about where it blew. it was blowing on the bag of one plant and its leaves turned sort of like that, but i will say it looked different, less uniform or something.

i have one that turned pale green like that just not as yellow, and it did it till it flowered. it was bag seed so i didnt worry so much on it, but it did it from germination till it bloomed.

TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

White specs are likely from my humidifier inside the tent, not using purified water in it just tap. So I think it’s likely calcium particles from the hard water?
You must have really hard water for a humidifier to do that. I run my own tap water in my mine and have never had particles or anything from using tap and mine is around 115ppm.

KambleFrost

KambleFrost

Well some swelling between veins, perlite is dark when relatively new, and showing micro deficiency I'd say likely iron. Some leaves drooping around the edges.

Could be a cold rootzone or ph but looks like over watering to my eyes... but I have been wrong before it wouldn't be the first time.
Anyway to help her out? I just watered the pot 2 days ago so it’s still a bit moist which can explain the dark peat.

I just feel like I couldn’t be less watering at this point from how I was doing it before. 😩

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Anyway to help her out? I just watered the pot 2 days ago so it’s still a bit moist which can explain the dark peat.

I just feel like I couldn’t be less watering at this point from how I was doing it before. 😩
Are your plants up off the floor of the tent what's the drainage like

Top Bottom