New growth is lime green and skinny. Leaves are curling under

• Thread starter Seshlife
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seshlife

Seshlife

Yellowish top growth with skinny leaves. They just don’t look good. They are definitely stunted. Not sure if I over fertilized or ph issues. Maybe too much cal mag? The white spots are from the ph up Nectar for the gods I used when I foliar sprayed nitrogen. (Prob didn’t need it) any help ? Thanks

New growth is lime green and skinny  leaves are curling under
New growth is lime green and skinny  leaves are curling under 2
Seshlife

Seshlife

4 weeks into veg. 3 gallon pots, natures care “organic” soil. I’m using advanced nutrients a b, calimagic and nectar of the gods Ph up. Only thing I noticed was my run off was around 7. But. Ow I’m noticing more yellowing with brown spots on leaves upper and lower. Idk what the heck I did. I may have over fed. Thanks for the tip

Seshlife

Seshlife

4 weeks into veg. 3 gallon pots, natures care “organic” soil. I’m using advanced nutrients a b, calimagic and nectar of the gods Ph up. Only thing I noticed was my run off was around 7. But. Ow I’m noticing more yellowing with brown spots on leaves upper and lower. Idk what the heck I did. I may have over fed. Thanks for the tip

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
what’s your temps and humidity?
can you take a picture of plant and pot?

Seshlife

Seshlife

What are you running for lighting and tell us about your watering practices. Also how long they been in those 3 gal pots?
Lighting is Cree Cobb 450w with an xtra 100w smaller light. I may have over watered a bit trying to flush a bit if the nutes out. I had to use RO water for the first time. I think I’m fucking up adding the small amount of nutes.

2Bad

2Bad

Lighting is Cree Cobb 450w with an xtra 100w smaller light. I may have over watered a bit trying to flush a bit if the nutes out. I had to use RO water for the first time. I think I’m fucking up adding the small amount of nutes.
They look good. With organic you’re supposed to feed when hungry . And the lighter green they are usually means they are hungry. Im not a organic guy but I know about a few things, flushing organic I know nothing about, I thought you didn’t even need to get runoff with organicz

Budtown

Budtown

calmag overdose seems like a real good guess. Tell us exactly when and what you’ve fed the beast

I only supplement with a tiny bit of calmag when I feed; 0.1/0.2 per L, it’s real strong and you don’t much

Budtown

Budtown

Sorry to spam you but got some old grow pics
D4E4DABC AB52 4DD3 ABD3 EF300390A088

your leaves remind me of this one I did which had a touch of heat stress on the leaves, think you got heat stress mixed with a cal mag overdose, if you flushed you should be fine tho

::
070D842C 7D39 458D 86CD 5C788ED0BC87

Top Bottom