New growth limegreen,yellow,white

• Thread starter Dachem2010
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dachem2010

Dachem2010

My set up is 30w of EB.gen2 per sq. Foot
Fabric pot with promix using gmb of advanced with there cal-mag foliar genetics is elmers glue by relentless genetics ive looked n looked up nutrient deficiency allover the web checked ph idk what to do i
New growth limegreenyellowwhite
New growth limegreenyellowwhite 2
New growth limegreenyellowwhite 3
New growth limegreenyellowwhite 4
think its zinc or sulfur def.

New growth limegreenyellowwhite 5
mancorn

mancorn

It's not all all unusual that the young leaves chloroplasts (which contain the green pigment) are still developing, so the young leaves tend to be a lighter green color. As the leaves mature pigments metabolized and the leaves turn a darker green.

I notice it happens more with my cheap-o LED. I use the light for extra hours in the spring, but the plant stays outside during the day. Seems the younger leaves are much lighter in the morning (after being under the LED during the evening and morning), but will green up after being in the sun.

(Picture #2, are you growing some males in the back?)

E

eirI

It's not all all unusual that the young leaves chloroplasts (which contain the green pigment) are still developing, so the young leaves tend to be a lighter green color. As the leaves mature pigments metabolized and the leaves turn a darker green.

I notice it happens more with my cheap-o LED. I use the light for extra hours in the spring, but the plant stays outside during the day. Seems the younger leaves are much lighter in the morning (after being under the LED during the evening and morning), but will green up after being in the sun.

My eyes are bad but healthy plant

Dachem2010

Dachem2010

Thank you n yes to the male i cut them tho changed my mind one was ghost of leeroy that i thought was a female untill the nutz showed stem rub was so potent blew anystem rub ive smelt away even alot of buds and the other was peanutbutter breath just showed nuts n i chopped

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
You will find that new growth is light green and grows darker as the leaves mature and grow more chlorophyll. In my opinion, your plants look fine.

Terpslurper

Terpslurper

Bump:

Did you ever figure out what was going on with this plant?? This is the only one I've seen that looks identical to mine. Same color/growth etc

P

phenotigerIG

Fabric pot with promix using gmb of advanced with there cal-mag foliar genetics is elmers glue by relentless genetics ive looked n looked up nutrient deficiency allover the web checked ph idk what to do i View attachment 872359View attachment 872360View attachment 872361View attachment 872362think its zinc or sulfur def.
Fabric pot with promix using gmb of advanced with there cal-mag foliar genetics is elmers glue by relentless genetics ive looked n looked up nutrient deficiency allover the web checked ph idk what to do i View attachment 872359View attachment 872360View attachment 872361View attachment 872362think its zinc or sulfur def.
Hey, I have the exact same Problem right now. What have you done and have you found out what it is? can‘t find anything else either

Top Bottom