New growth tacoing / tubing up. Day 33 veg. Need help!

• Thread starter DEVGRU_420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DEVGRU_420

DEVGRU_420

Day 33 from seed. Transplanted 10 days ago from solo cups into 1 gallons. Noticing the new growth coming out tacoing up. Almost looks too skinny and lighter green too. I notice the tips of the leaves are getting it the worst but it is also happening at the base of the leaf as well. Ive scoped for bugs and haven't seen anything. Temps lights on 77-81 rh 55-63. I've had slight curling the whole grow but seemed like once the leaves got bigger they grew out of it... But it has since gotten worse not really sure what to do. Currently feeding Canna Coco A and B at 7ml/gallon and Canna Calmag Agent at 4ml/gallon.
curl 4.jpeg
curl 3.jpeg
Curl 2.jpeg
curl 1.jpeg

Last edited:
DEVGRU_420

DEVGRU_420

Have been runnign my lights dimmed from what clw recommend the whole grow. Dimmed them even more last night, currently running a california light works solar system 550 with the controller. My lights 40+ inches away currently running 40 blue 40 white 20 red. On their site they recommend 99 blue 99 white and 49 red for Veg at 30 inches, I haven't come close to their recommendations because they seem too powerful.

Latest posts

Top Bottom