New Guy Old Grower

• Thread starter Code347
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Code347

Code347

Hi, New to this forum. Been growing since early 70's. Mostly veges and flowers. Moved the show indoors and began medicinal growing 2+ years ago. Have 20+ grows, so still a newer grower in that respect. Looking forward to more learning!!!!

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Hi, New to this forum. Been growing since early 70's. Mostly veges and flowers. Moved the show indoors and began medicinal growing 2+ years ago. Have 20+ grows, so still a newer grower in that respect. Looking forward to more learning!!!!
Welcome to the farm! Many years of knowledge inside these threads and a lot of good folks willing to help out.
How in the world have you pulled off 20 grows in a two year time frame? I need to know your secret! Try as I might, I have one coming off basically every four months for a total of 3-4 grows a year. Do tell! 🙂 Auto flowers?

Code347

Code347

Welcome to the farm! Many years of knowledge inside these threads and a lot of good folks willing to help out.
How in the world have you pulled off 20 grows in a two year time frame? I need to know your secret! Try as I might, I have one coming off basically every four months for a total of 3-4 grows a year. Do tell! 🙂 Auto flowers?
Yep. I grow lots of photos on a 12-12 cycle only. Ive even tried Autos on a 12-12, (didnt make a big difference). I need small plants. In my town it would be...let us say awkward to show up with a large quantity. So I grow them fast so they are small. I break the 12-12 this time of year for a mother to clone for the summer outside season.

Top Bottom