New Guy

• Thread starter jpzz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jpzz

Hello

Been growing for about 20 years and smoking for about 40 years. I love my weed. Just trying to reach out and see what's happening in the grow community. Hoping for some interesting and enlightening conversation. My interests are books, music, movies and of course growing. I'm far from an expert. I guess that's part of why I'm here.

north knect

north knect

Welcome to the farm man..this site is the place to be wether your a pro or a novice..lots of nice and knowledgable people willing to walk u threw things and help with any issues u may run into..happy farming :D

J

jpzz

Thanks guys. I'm basically an old hippy that went through a lot of changes except for my love of weed. When I say I have been smoking for 40 years I mean a solid 40 years. Maybe a total of 6 months in that 40 years where I didn't smoke. Still in excellent health. Still believe in all those hippy ideals. I'm not one of the guys that became a rich stock broker and threw away my roots.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Sounds like you didn't sell out. Welcome to the farm, we've got plenty of room for ALL types. :)

Top Bottom