new guy's self contained post..questions?

• Thread starter </litz>
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
bit of advice litz: upload the pics here instead of imageshack or the rest. More than one of those sites reportedly turns over illegal content to law enforcement.

I get 403 server errors from those links anyway. Post em up here in a gallery then include in your post.

BTW: good idea containing your virgin posts to one thread. new but not dumb, good sign indeed.
:)

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
:)
Seedlings really shouldn't see much in the way of ferts. I'd say it has recovered nicely. Couple questions: What fox farm soil/medium is it in? Fox Farm Ocean Forest can be too hot (strongly fertilized) for seedlings but does a decent job fertilizing most strains for a few weeks and will hold up well throughout flowering with supplementation.

Start simple: see how the next set of leaves look. This plant is doing well considering what it's been through. Current leaves reflect what the plant's been through the next set will show what you're doing now. A little Molasses never hurt though ;)

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
litz, just so you know I'm not trying to be rude, just making sure you knew, plus lots of folks will read these posts well into the future and may learn something along the way.

Lots of folks have burned the hell out of seedlings with FFOF. Some strains tolerate it fine though, so it's a hit or miss proposition. Next seedlings should prob go into something a bit more neutral like ProMix or Sunshine Mix. I'd grow them in that for a week or two then transplant to a slightly larger container. My clones seem to love FFOF from my experience, but of course even if they're small they're still mature plants.

Molasses 1tsp per gallon every other watering should green them up. I use Grandma's, it's a yellow bottle available at most US grocery stores. Glad to help out.

Top Bottom