New here and eager to learn

• Thread starter Richie215
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Richie215

Richie215

Hey what’s up everybody!Ever since I was a young boy I always was fascinated by the ability to grow something and then harvest it.When I got older and seen my first cannabis plant growing from that moment on I had the bug.I had more experience growing outdoors with a plant or 2 nothing really huge.But now I am interested in a few plants indoors,I would say I just know the basics and not even sure about all that.The best thing about this place is all the knowledge that everyone has to offer and to me you could never put a price on that.I am very excited to learn as much as I can from whoever I can!Thanks again......Rich

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Tell us about your plans...indoors or outdoors? The lights that you are using are fine, but they won't be enough for flowering and getting some buds. Figure out if you are going to use buckets, or hydro... there are a million ways to do it. If you are planning on just growing out what you currently have, it will be good practice for changing photoperiods and other essential skills. Plants just can't get enough light and will grow like crazy when they have enough sun and nutrients. You have a nice start... keep it going and you will be rewarded.

Latest posts

Top Bottom