New here and new to Growing! Advice + Tips would be appreciated!

• Thread starter cozyboytro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cozyboytro

cozyboytro

Hey everyone! I just joined the site and have been recently thinking about growing since I've gotten my own place now and would like to make a small indoor setup that could fit 2-3 maybe 4 plants. I was thinking about going with an LED light setup and wouldn't mind investing for a quality product that I could use for the long term. I have no idea on about any of the LED brands or different types of LED lights so do any of you who have some experience have any recommendations on lights or companies that I should look into? Also If I wanted to grow only 2-3 plants how big of a tent should I get and how strong lights should I get. I really don't plan on going past 3 plants. This is all pretty exciting stuff!

steamroller

steamroller

Welcome to the Farm.
If you go to the Grow Diaries, you can see just how many different people go about it .
I would think a 4x4 tent 80 inches tall would work for your first grow .
Lots of LEDS to choose from .

Maxwax

Maxwax

Yeah you have about a week of googling and you tubing to do friend. That and the search tool here. The truth is out there...👽

freezeland2

freezeland2

Hey everyone! I just joined the site and have been recently thinking about growing since I've gotten my own place now and would like to make a small indoor setup that could fit 2-3 maybe 4 plants. I was thinking about going with an LED light setup and wouldn't mind investing for a quality product that I could use for the long term. I have no idea on about any of the LED brands or different types of LED lights so do any of you who have some experience have any recommendations on lights or companies that I should look into? Also If I wanted to grow only 2-3 plants how big of a tent should I get and how strong lights should I get. I really don't plan on going past 3 plants. This is all pretty exciting stuff!
I have a 3x3 Gorilla tent for veg. I run a separate flower room but could also flower in that tent if needed no problem. 3 or 4 plants fit fine in it. I’m running a hlg 300L Rspec light in it. There is a lot of different lights out there. Do some research here and shop around for what works in your budget. Welcome to the farm.

Top Bottom