New here but not new to the growroom

• Thread starter LightSwitch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LightSwitch

LightSwitch

Hello everyone, as the title states Im new to the forums but Ive been growing off and on for about 12 years. Ive been kinda just doing the same thing forever and decided I should probably check up and see what I can improve on.

Currently I have a few indoor ladies flowering in different stages as well as a few that I hope are ladies that are freshly planted outdoors. I don't have any pics yet but I plan to set up a grow diary to keep track of everything.

Everything I grow is either found bagseed or just seeds Ive crossed over time just to have seeds, basically good green but also nothing special, but thats another reason Im here to do some research on some new strains to upgrade too.

Anyways Im gonna float around the forums a bit see what new stuff I can learn and get to growing better herb.

chemistry

chemistry

Welcome to Farmers, start a grow diary and see how you go, plenty of good growers and tokers on Farmers to help you up your game. 👍

Antas

Antas

Hello everyone, as the title states Im new to the forums but Ive been growing off and on for about 12 years. Ive been kinda just doing the same thing forever and decided I should probably check up and see what I can improve on.

Currently I have a few indoor ladies flowering in different stages as well as a few that I hope are ladies that are freshly planted outdoors. I don't have any pics yet but I plan to set up a grow diary to keep track of everything.

Everything I grow is either found bagseed or just seeds Ive crossed over time just to have seeds, basically good green but also nothing special, but thats another reason Im here to do some research on some new strains to upgrade too.

Anyways Im gonna float around the forums a bit see what new stuff I can learn and get to growing better herb.
Do you no wat is dis?
IMG 20200524 061253

IMG 20200524 111615
LightSwitch

LightSwitch

Thank all for the welcomes, glad to be here.

And @Antas I have no idea, did you post this to the wrong thread? Not sure why you're asking for plant help in an introduction post.

Top Bottom