• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
hello all, Jack here
New
From central coast in California
Fighting stage 4 cancers ( yes multiple cancers)( beat 2 , got diagnosed with another a month ago) been through too many rounds of chemo before so, I’m not anymore.
So far refusing chemo, going to give RSO a trial, have a commercial grower making my meds
I’m trying my hands on growing my own. Have experience as I do work for the commercial grower but that setup is top notch, mine is err, cheap.
Been a fan of this site for years.
We go to this site like a bible when growing commercially as the vast experience here is invaluable.
My many thanks to all and I hope to get to know y’all and the community better.
Humbly
Jack aka ripper

P

PharmHand

hello all, Jack here
New
Fighting stage 4 cancers ( yes multiple cancers)( beat 2 , got diagnosed with another a month ago) been through too many rounds of chemo before so, I’m not anymore.
So far refusing chemo, going to give RSO a trial, have a commercial grower making my meds
I’m trying my hands on growing my own. Have experience as I do work for the commercial grower but that setup is top notch, mine is err, cheap.
We go to this site like a bible when growing commercially as the vast experience here is invaluable.
Humbly
Jack aka ripper
Welcome. And good luck in the battle. I hope you whoop cancers ass!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

hello all, Jack here
New
Humbly
Jack aka ripper
welcome aboard jack,cant rely on pharm meds anyway,just a money game,i feel ya

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

be cautious with the lighting,friend,ive run into issues with both HID and LED lighting,both just send my old ass head to spinning,sound like standing under a huey,dizzy as shit,sunglasses dont help,your gonna be super sensitive to lights,dont waste your money on cheap glasses

PuffysDragon

PuffysDragon

hello all, Jack here
New
Humbly
Jack aka ripper
Hi Jack, Welcome, I am new here also, just thought I would say hello. Puff puff pass!

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
hello all, Jack here
New
Humbly
Jack aka ripper

I am sure you’re gonna beat this one too and it will be a privilege to watch you kick that cancers ass :D

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Now this is a BREAKTHROUGH!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
SANTA ROSA (CBS SF/AP) — A San Francisco Bay Area kindergartner can continue bringing her cannabis-based drug to her public school.

The Santa Rosa Press-Democrat reported Saturday that a judge ruled in favor of 5-year-old Brooke Adams, who uses the drug as an emergency treatment for a rare form of epilepsy known as Dravet syndrome.

village-elem.jpg

Village Elementary School in Santa Rosa. (Google Maps)

She used to experience up to 30 seizures a month, Brooke’s mother told CBS in an interview back in July. However, since she began using cannabis oil to treat the disorder, she can now go up to 10 days without a seizure.

“Cannabis has changed our lives, her first couple of years she was in out of the hospital for extensive periods of time, intubated, having a tube down her throat,” Brooke’s mother Jana Adams said.

The Rincon Valley Union School District in Santa Rosa sought to ban it from school grounds. It argued the drug violates federal law. Children’s medical marijuana use with a doctor’s recommendation is legal in California. But all forms of marijuana use remain illegal under federal law.

A judge’s temporary order permitted Brooke to start at Village Elementary School in Santa Rosa in August while considering the district’s objections. A nurse accompanies Brooke to school and has had to apply the oil three times to treat seizures.

The ruling Friday made the order permanent.

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

hello all, Jack here
New
Humbly
Jack aka ripper
Welcome Ripper!!

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
hello all, Jack here
New
Humbly
Jack aka ripper

Damn bro, had no idea. I hope you beat the cancers again. If there’s anything I can do just let me know. Best wishes and glad to have you a part of this community. I couldn’t imagine this place without ya.

Top Bottom