New here! First (I guess second) outdoor grow WA

• Thread starter IndicaPizza
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
IndicaPizza

IndicaPizza

Hey guys, first time posting. I’ve used this site a few times when googling questions and I’ve found some good info on here. I’m not a total newbie but I don’t have a ton of experience either. Last summer I was gifted 3 plants that an old lady had completely destroyed by pretty much taking off all the branches except the the main colas lol. I saved them best I could and turned them into edibles and smoked the main cola and it was a good learning experience for sure. This year I got 7 Bubba kush fem seeds starting out right now, 4 are already in coco pellets and the other just got put on the paper towel. I live in the San Juan islands in Washington 6 miles from Canada, so growing outdoors here definitely has its pros/cons. Luckily I do have a greenhouse to start my girls out in, and I bring them in at night until it warms up. ANYWAYS, I’m here to join the community and offer the knowledge I do have through my own experiences, hopefully get some help to the many questions I’ll end up having, and to share my journey growing this awesome plant. I’m growing a few of the plants with a different grow style, side by side to see the differences as an experiment. I’m growing in 1/3 coco, 1/3 premium potting soil, 1/3 perlite. This is what I mean by it’s my first REAL grow because I’ve investing money this time ordering Ph+\- , CalMag, testers, etc. If you really read all this thanks for taking the time! Lmao cheers happy smoking (I germed all 4 of these on different days)

New here first i guess second outdoor grow wa
StankStirr

StankStirr

Hey guys, first time posting. I’ve used this site a few times when googling questions and I’ve found some good info on here. I’m not a total newbie but I don’t have a ton of experience either. Last summer I was gifted 3 plants that an old lady had completely destroyed by pretty much taking off all the branches except the the main colas lol. I saved them best I could and turned them into edibles and smoked the main cola and it was a good learning experience for sure. This year I got 7 Bubba kush fem seeds starting out right now, 4 are already in coco pellets and the other just got put on the paper towel. I live in the San Juan islands in Washington 6 miles from Canada, so growing outdoors here definitely has its pros/cons. Luckily I do have a greenhouse to start my girls out in, and I bring them in at night until it warms up. ANYWAYS, I’m here to join the community and offer the knowledge I do have through my own experiences, hopefully get some help to the many questions I’ll end up having, and to share my journey growing this awesome plant. I’m growing a few of the plants with a different grow style, side by side to see the differences as an experiment. I’m growing in 1/3 coco, 1/3 premium potting soil, 1/3 perlite. This is what I mean by it’s my first REAL grow because I’ve investing money this time ordering Ph+\- , CalMag, testers, etc. If you really read all this thanks for taking the time! Lmao cheers happy smoking (I germed all 4 of these on different days)
Welcome neighbor! I'll be tuning in.
Cheers from the Olympic Peninsula! 😁

Top Bottom